Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
someone revive tedit tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Read posted:

Apparently the latest version on their git repo works, as per this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3cjurf/tedit_for_13_has_been_experimentally_released/

thanks for this, I wanted to copypaste my way too big house over to an expert world and was dismayed when I couldn't find an update for 1.3

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

the laser drill loving owns

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Does gear with % not to consume ammo stack additively or is it multiplicitive?

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

I only found out about the "press ctrl to automine/place stuff" today and subsequently spend the rest of my time underground running through solid stone with my picksaw and mining potions

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

I would kill to have some kind of automated turrets built on my base for when enemies come near.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

The shadow orb from the corruption/bouncing heart thingy from the crimson are the first ones you can get but they suck. None of them before the wisp in a bottle are particularly good.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

welp, time to just summon 3 stardust cells instead on every non-summoner

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

So it's still going to be worth being a summoner right? Because for pure damage the setup seems to rarely, if ever, compete with melee or even ranged players. Though I'm still using the Twins summon and have no idea when I'd get the Sharknado or UFO minion to replace them.

I don't think it did as much damage as the other specs when comparing top end gear, the advantage was that pretty much all your damage became autonomous so you could focus 100% on doing other things like not dying instead of worrying about being in melee range or getting a good aim for your gun/magic/thrown stuff

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

the balancing factor between stardust and homing bullets is that i have to restock on a stack of chlorophyte bullets every few moonlord kills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

red won't nerf his product placement