Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

Samopsa posted:

Is it a good mechanic? No.
Is it a complicated and obfuscated mechanic? Yes.
Does it matter? Not really!

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

Deformed Church posted:

I think I used all my luck getting a sweet unicorn mount from my first trip into the Hallow.

Time to grab a jousting lance

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

Sailor Dave posted:

Would people mind posting pictures of their NPC homes/villages? Creative building isn't my strong suit and I'm looking for some inspiration.

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

codo27 posted:

Isn't it awful?

Hammer it and change the rock to something in the future and it will look pretty rad

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

Deformed Church posted:

Is there a trick I'm missing to progress a little farther or is my only option to start a new world and do it there until I can get the better items?

The idea would be by that point you'll have good turrets, but it can be doable with turrets on one side ayns a good mage.

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

That Guy Bob posted:

While on biome spread talk, what happens when you enter Hardmode in the 05162020 seed? Do both corruption and crimson get half of the giant V?

It only pics one, but the other can still spread from the chasms or crimson cave.

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

Ashsaber posted:

How are people getting full maps of their worlds? I cannot remember for the life of me how to do so.

Full map? Using an app, try Terramap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

Augus posted:

Is the Demon Conch hardmode-only or just really rare? Ive spent like an hour lava fishing and haven’t seen it pop up at all

It exist, but it took me a long time, to fish the demon conch, bottomless lava bucket and sponge