Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Yoyos might be somewhat overpowered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Dareon posted:

As far as I've seen from my (three Eyes, a Brain, and a Bee) experience, their loot bag will always drop their Expert Mode item along with their standard loot (And maybe more money? I don't remember getting multiple gold out of the Queen Bee before).

The wiki says that expert always drops lootbags and also have better drop rates, usually double.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

They need a chair, a comfort item and a light.

You're missing a chair and a light.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I want to say that at release that was pretty much the end of the game. It's just kept growing up until now.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

terraria also has the benefit of not forcing the players through the same exact dungeon every time they do a playthrough that is also scaled to the next level of achievements, so everything takes forever.

Really, in general Terraria had a very good idea from the onset and they capitalized on that, just a generated world with some challenge stuff inside it, go nuts. I don't think their next game will take off the same way, but they certainly have the game design chops to do something.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I'm actually pretty surprised the switch version wasn't 1.4

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

hosed up how it's actually coming out

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Geomancing posted:

nine-year anniversary of the game's (non-leaked) release

wait what the gently caress

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

being able to dupe dynamite sure makes mining a lot more fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

terraria is always annoyingly difficult until you get a weapon that hits reliably at range