Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How do I stop corruption spread without spending hours of time on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to get this for my 3DS. What's not in exactly? I've been looking for a parity list, but it's not on the wiki. Am I really missing out? I know they plan to get the 1.3 content onto consoles eventually, but I'm not sure how long I should wait.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I feel like I mentioned or asked this before but, is the 3ds version good? I really want it, but if it's poo poo I'll get the android version or something. I want Terraria on the go.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Expert mode is really hard and I can't leave spawn without getting shrek'd.

Is there a trick to Expert Mode?

Also did someone already ask if Small or Medium worlds are better?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where do you guys find all the materials for building christ. I've been cutting logs for a while it feels, but I've only gotten a lovely rectangle.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Any cool / must have mods for 1.3.1?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where's a good place to get good summons Pre-Hardmode?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fishing is something fun you do once in a while, not something you do for 8 hours a day because a man in a funny hat told you too.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ambaire posted:

I recently got back into terraria and for my 1.3.4 playthrough, I decided to get crazy with mods. Final mod count is almost 40, and they seem to be working ok together. I'm playing an expert mode large world and probably will push into hard mode today. There's something of everything in here. Note that this modlist is for tmodloader 0.9.0.3 and I have not tested the list with 0.9.1.x.

You can download the modpack here from my dropbox. It's about 150mb.

Note that there are quite a few duplicate recipes for accessories and I've just been using the cheapest ones. Can't find ice skates? Craft em. Don't want to grind the fisher npc for the weather radio/etc? You can craft those, too.

Partial mod list: TerraRE, Snake's fishing expansion, even more modifiers, worldgen previewer, JayL mod - fishing, angler reward recipes, item customizer, imkSushi Mod+drops+potions, Summoners association, Which Mod Is This From, Prefixes for Enemies (amazing mod, makes mobs more random and have interesting buffs), Cosmetic variety and legends, Cheeze's Content pack, OmniSwing (makes everything autoswing/autofire, bows, swords, you name it. So amazing.), Alchemist NPC, Helpful Hotkeys, Boss Checklist, Wireless (no more stringing wires everywhere), Calamity Mod, Simple Auto chests, GRealm, Dushy's Upgrade, The Potion Merchant, WeaponOut (highly recommended.. shows your currently equipped weapon), Tooltips+, Shorter Respawn Time, Compressed Potions, Recipe Browser, Fishing 2.0, The Luggage (adds a luggage pet that picks up items, totally awesome), Quality Recipes, Reduced Grinding, Tremor Mod Remastered.

Yeah, it's long. And it's awesome.

e. Have a screenshot of my base.

Your modpack is my first foray into Terraria modding, do I just drop it into the install folder?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn't there a map generator you can use to generate a world with everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JustJeff88 posted:

I don't consider user ratings to be sacrosanct, but given how Starbound really turned it around in that regard and its recent user ratings are extraordinary, I'm going to say that the disdain here is either a) a product of earlier, very lovely periods of development and/or b) childish spite

Tiy is a poo poo garbage person, and abandoned a puppy.