Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012

Ashsaber posted:

Played a bit, going to wait for the wiki to update update on all this stuff so I don't have to run around totally blind. Also want to have access to T-edit or whatever to get me basic building materials and potions, because I really don't like having to deforest whole worlds to get the wood I want for my Livingwood house.

Also, for some reason a couple rooms in my new building weren't working, despite meeting requirements, and the system would not tell me why.

Buy the sickle from the merchant, run around and swing it for a while. You'll have stacks of Hay and NPCs don't mind living in hay houses. Truly the greatest building material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012
Does Expert world just amp up the damage everything does to you to a ridiculous degree, and in return give you way more money?
Because that's what it feels like.

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012
The Wall of Flesh expert drop is pretty good.
It's a consumable that bumps your number of accessories up by 1.

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012
Does anyone know what the 'Key of the Night' does? You can craft it with 15 souls of night.