Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Xenaero posted:

Has anyone got Wormhole potions to work? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

In multiplayer, press M to open up the map and then click on someone else's head. It might work in singleplayer with NPCs, but I'm not sure about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Okay, I have a really good way to kill Expert Eye of Cthulu:

Step 1: Get the Slime Mount from the King Slime
Step 2: Set it up so that the Eye will get under you, and mount your slime
Step 3: Stand still and goomba stomp the eye.
Step 4(Optional): Panic when you reach the top of the world and fall all the way back down, use grappling hook at the end and then use your Boomstick to defeat the Eye.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Ass_Burgerer posted:

Expert skeletron is the devil in video game form.

If you're having trouble, go into a hardmode world and get some Chlorophyte Bullets and a Megashark. Also wings.

Run around like crazy until Skeletron is a Skeleton.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
So, the Stardust set?

It gives you a Stand.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

watho posted:

The shotgun is really underwhelming on expert mode, maybe I just need better ammo but that seems unlikely to make a big difference.

What ammo are you using? I like Chlorophyte for the shotguns because shooting out five homing bullets is just too good to pass up.