Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

palindrome posted:

Haven't played in a few years. I was thinking about waiting for 1.4.5 but from what I've read it sounds like 1.4.4 is extremely feature complete, and 1.4.5 has very very minor changes.

- Better character gen
- A new menu for choosing rare map seeds
- Whips and stuff
- Cosmetics
- Music box or something? A few mounts?

Nothing that I'd feel bad about missing if I started a new run now, and it will eventually patch up anyway.

Boulder rain
Red is currently taking suggestions on Twitter for further crafting trees
Dead cells stuff
I don't think any major new things besides being able to mix and match the new buttons for the secret world seeds creating combos for super secret worlds that we have no further data on

Personally I am super excited for drunk world / for the worthy combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Looks like they are redoing the moonlord sprite to be all wiggly, and a teaser image shows what may be a naturally generated gigantic tree plowing through a sky island, so that's awesome. Red is also allegedly taking suggestions about a sky island secret seed