Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Feel like a right tit asking this when people have been asking similar questions, but I THINK what I'm asking is different enough so...

In this update are there any unique items bar the rare drops from the bosses in expert mode?

Say if I want to play around with the yo-yos and the new biomes can I do that in a normal game?

I'm more than happy to get end-game gear THEN taking a crack at Expert mode, but just wondering if say, Thing like the Pirate/Martian invasion are expert mode only events.

Christ, i lost so much time to this game all that time ago when I first got it and now it feels like a whole new game again. I can't wait to dig back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
So I have this idea of making a marble palace in the sea with underwater rooms.

How loving long is this going to take me building it down one layer at a time and hoisting water out with 10 buckets in my hotbar?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
All those "organic" houses have inspired me to stop being such an OCD lunatic who makes everything symetrical. I almost wish I didn't have a social life so I could play this more.