Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Grenade
Oct 21, 2003

Smooth.
I started on normal mode so my son and I could play together but our starting position is sandwiched between underground desert (brutal) and underground arctic (slightly less brutal) with a granite biome spreading all the way under both of those (most brutal). I like the challenge but drat, the tombstones are starting to stack on each other.

We did find two excellent minecart tracks running between the two, which was fun when we had to escape danger by riding them off into the unknown, holding torches so we could see where we would end up, which turned out to be a pool of lava. I wish I'd had a game like this with my dad when I was a kid, it's hilarious fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Grenade
Oct 21, 2003

Smooth.

FraudulentEconomics posted:

Right click the buff off of your character. That's what I've been doing (it's horribly inefficient). That and jumping off the tracks onto another solid surface.

Minecarts count as a mount so you can also press your mount hotkey, which you can assign to whichever button you'd like.