Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Put me down for 20k again. Furthermore, I must give weekly progress reports every Friday. There is no benchmark I am required to hit for these progress reports, but if I wrote nothing (or absurdly little) then I should have to come in here and say "I wrote nothing this week" and own up to my shame.

:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

While it's not one of the four "Core" Fridays of the month, I will report in today to say I wrote nothing because I was too busy playing video games.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

First for real Friday check-in: 1,379 words so far. Some family interference, but mostly summer cleaning. I've got a mountain of paperwork I need to individually sort through to determine what can be recycled and what has to be shredded. Fortunately this weekend should provide ample opportunity to punch out some words.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

3,123 words. Could be better. Wasted a lot of time.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

6,402 words. Better get crackin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

So earlier this month I made a :toxx: bet that I could write at least 20k words in my spare time before the end of July. As of this post I've written 19k and hit a snag in where I want to go with what I've got. I could just write junk to hit the milestone, sure, but that's no fun.

First person to quote this post gets to name the prompt that determines what my last thousand words are gonna be about.

GorfZaplen posted:

A man goes to the funeral of his grandfather that he has never met, and finds that his grandfather is a bear. That is my prompt for you.

• Locked thread