Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
That "WE ARE THE FOX!" ad in the moment of zen :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
We're getting pretty close to the massive eastern seaboard blackout, I think that was in August?

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Syjefroi posted:

Oh cool, the first mention of trumped up intelligence and Powell's lovely evidence.

So was June when things really started falling apart? (At least in terms of public/media perception?)

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
We're a few episodes away from the blackout

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Booo, they skipped it :(

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Mayor Dave posted:

Is this the first mention of the Colbert Report?

I was just coming here to ask that!

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
It's fascinating to watch this as a piece of American history and all, but that Kevin Kline interview was a hilarious trainwreck

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Wait a minute, was that lawyer's name Maury Levy?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Wait... are they replaying the cooter segment?

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I could have sworn that they aired that Cooter Festival segment sometime in the past few days. Like they just didn't have enough material in this episode and tried to sneakily replay it, figuring no one would notice. Am I crazy?

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
heh, "See ya in 2030" to obama

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Hey could someone do me a favor, and pass me Mtn Dew Kickstarter? They don't have any near the quicksand in this LaQuinta Inn

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh poo poo its the cheney shooting

When the episode started I was struck by how energetic and happy Jon seemed. Then he revealed the news and it all made sense

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I see we've reached the point in the show's history when every correspondent got lengthy, Kramer-like applause from the crowd

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
You can't skip this post, because it's already over

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
lmbo at the old jews watching the debate

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

pwn posted:

This Bezos interview.

Stewart: (mild joke)
Bezos: HA HA HA HA HA HA

You can see Stewart's soul being crushed having to go through this charade for however much Amazon paid him to do it

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I am so so so happy that I tuned in the very second that started

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
thanks for the ride around Norfolk

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
why would the captain give a gecko a tour of the wisconsin

doesn't the captain have more important things to do

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Martin Random posted:

I would do a kickstarter to buy the rights from comedy central to continuously repeat the month of zen as a public service.

I would absolutely contribute to this. Been thinking this whole marathon that it would be so nice to have. Although I'd probably never get anything done again

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I hate Salesmanella.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
So is the stream done showing commercials, because each break so far has been a silent "be right back" message and it is so much more pleasant

• Locked thread