Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I googled and discovered you're not the only one who feels like Hajime's chest is bigger than ever. However, my theory is that people just haven't seen the show in a while, so they're being blindsided; having just watched the last two episodes again before this I think her breasts are just as massive as ever. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

we´re going to need a detailed analysis including graphs and pictures

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's get the guy in here who did the calc on the vibrational frequency of the boobs slipping between a sniper bullet

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

In Training posted:

I googled and discovered you're not the only one who feels like Hajime's chest is bigger than ever. However, my theory is that people just haven't seen the show in a while, so they're being blindsided; having just watched the last two episodes again before this I think her breasts are just as massive as ever. Thoughts?

perhaps her waist has gotten smaller, creating the illusion of larger breasts.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the red ribbon contrasts more with her outfit, giving the illusion of further volume

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hajime's breasts are not larger, it is merely that they have always been righteous

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I buy the slimmer waist theory; doing Gatchaman stuff is probably a great workout and has lead to a leaner more toned body.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hajime is obviously still a growing girl.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Im gonna have to keep studying the baps

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

Im gonna have to keep studying the baps
contact dick spacious

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Condiv posted:

i guess i'm the only one that didn't like eps 0 and 1 cause they felt like really bad fanfiction

No, I thought the first episode especially was kinda bad in some ways. But the new ideas are interesting and Tsubasa seems like a fun character.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

It seems Hajime now has hella jiggle physics so maybe that's why they seem bigger? More investigation is required.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Normie Slayer posted:

It seems Hajime now has hella jiggle physics so maybe that's why they seem bigger? More investigation is required.

I wish you luck on your investigation, Normie Slayer.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

As an oppai investigator, i....

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

the new alien is going to destroy society

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
In Training's avatar is taking detailed notes on Hajime's relative measurements.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

If everyone is dead then they're always uniform.

Also it's kinda weird that the middle aged dad was the only one to name Utsusu in the crowd.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

I think the Gatchaman will stop it in dramatic fashion

linall
Feb 1, 2007
Man, I was very ready for more Gatachaman in my life. Big fan of everything so far. Interested to see if the show goes with someone evil or merely incompetent in office as a result of the smart phone voting system.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

linall posted:

Man, I was very ready for more Gatachaman in my life. Big fan of everything so far. Interested to see if the show goes with someone evil or merely incompetent in office as a result of the smart phone voting system.

The current PM is kind of that, but he's smart enough to know it and keep his hands off the controls.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

any ideas why the VAPE Crowds just say YACK constantly?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're just spewing nonsense noise constantly to annoy people, like bullshit internet trolls.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Just watched the DC EP12 after finishing the main part of CROWDS yesterday. Haven't watched Insight yet but:
-Hajime is mostly fun but her incessant cheeriness even in the face of societal collapse and sadistic space wizards is a bit creepy at times. Well I suppose that's intentional given a few scenes I can think of but whatever.
- Berg is the monarch of poo poo mountain and thus great. That Hajime's plan to punish him is to lock him up and forcefeed him nonstop positivity is also pretty great. Kind of like that one MegasXLR episode, but with more tongue/boobs and less video games.
-Rui best girl
-OD best Gatcha
-Utsusu worst Gatcha but Sugane is close
-The best scene was the PM losing his poo poo at Twitch chat

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jul 8, 2015

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sugane is very cute because of his crush on Jou

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

O.D. is very cute because of my crush on him.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Normie Slayer posted:

O.D. is very cute because of my crush on him.

:agreed:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why does everyone dislike sugane

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
He's too conventional a character archetype for this weird-rear end show.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm gloomy...

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

In Training posted:

Why does everyone dislike sugane

I don't dislike Sugane, but you have to admit that literally every other character in this show is more interesting.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that when she says I'm gloomy now she's smiling constantly.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Watched 0 and 1, Tsubasa and Gel are new and different, and this upsets me

OD finally rules the airwaves, as always he was meant to

Berg is an actual titty monster

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Phobophilia posted:

He's too conventional a character archetype for this weird-rear end show.
i like sugane because he provides a baseline for every other character to be weird from

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Jou is pretty conventional. Which is why he and Sugane make a cute couple.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Sugane is super cute, especially now that he's chilled out a little.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
While I've always liked Sugane, I can see why some people don't. But he acts as a good, straight-laced foil for Hajime, and an idealistic foil for Jou. And through that, he has a traditional character arc where he gets less straight-laced and uptight about his role as a superhero, and more willing to play into the new world order where superheroes no longer need to separate themselves from the society.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
When did OD start hanging out with Sir Elton John?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sugane should increase his interesting factor by kissing Jou.

• Locked thread