Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Phobophilia posted:

Rui's suit is pretty rad as it exemplifies his strengths: because he is the internet, he can be everywhere at once.

And it's a very action packed opening, but the show is still playing to some of its original themes: understanding, dialogue, and an unyielding hope in the best of human nature. Suzuki's not a mindless thug, as a medical student, he should exemplify the most enlightened of modern society. And so the conflict is that he has a different viewpoint of Crowds than Hajime and Rui, he's not getting defeated by being punched out until he stops moving. While his defeat should be different from what happened to the neo-hundred leader of S1, it should occur along similar lines.

Yeah, I was a little skeptical of Rui being a Gatchaman at first but his greatest contribution in that fight was support by getting people to where they needed to be. As for the villain...he has a point, Crowds IS quite dangerous in the wrong hands. Like his hands. Is he deliberately abusing it to show everyone how dangerous it is? I've forgotten a lot from the original series, I should probably give it a rewatch before getting into Insight. What happens to the user of a Crowds when it gets beaten down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread