Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

The Devil Tesla posted:

You really think someone would do that, just go on the Internet and kill the prime minister?

Lazyness is the number one enemy of all terrorist plots. I could go down to the book depository--but then I'd have to put on pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Fangz posted:

If a Crowds is killed, the user goes into a coma. (Permanently? Not clear) The Gatchas developed a way of merely stunning the Crowds in season 1, in which case the user simply loses consciousness.

In the BD-only episode (can't remember if it with in the aired finale) Hajime is able to restore them--she turns the "dead" Crowds into NOTEs and those return to being part of the person's soul, presumably.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
In Training's avatar is taking detailed notes on Hajime's relative measurements.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Conot posted:

While the VAPE masks are obviously a call back to the 100/Neo 100, I feel like the show is kinda treating the police like idiots when we know that every person who Hajime zaps/cubefies is falling unconcious, and as we saw a number of them are in public places.

"Hmmm, 18 reports of people wearing weird masks falling unconcious at the same time as a VAPE/CROWDS attack? Nah, I'm sure its nothing."

I wonder what the big deal is with Tsubasa not being able to transform unless shes angry. No one seems to have really gone "oh, yeah, that happens to everyone", and our only other frame of reference is Hajime from season 1, who figured it out as soon as she knew the activation phrase.

I also wonder why the only power that Katze can give is CROWDS. He seems to be pulling the soul out of a person a la JJ, but JJ's gatcha have powers from infinite range katana slashes up to atomization of all nearby matter(assuming he Gatcha'd OD, which seems likely).

Crowds isn't necessarily the only power that he can give--it's likely just the one that he felt would be the most amusing way to DESTROY THE WORLD!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Sakurazuka posted:

'Having not eaten for days, Chifusa and Kaede get a job at a maid bar, but soon get fired due to Chifusa's short temper around the rowdy customers. Collapsing due to hunger, they are rescued by a man whose daughter was strucken by a mysterious breast disappearance.'

God, I hope they're hiding in a tree or under the house or something like a runaway pet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Normie Slayer posted:

Huh, I had no idea the vocalist of the Crowds OPs was male.

I remember hearing once that Rui was based partly on him? Not sure if that's true though.

Tsubasa was real on point this episode. It's easy to break down humanity into "dangerously stupid" and "merely stupid" when you start with the assumption that you're at the favorable end of the bell curve.

• Locked thread