Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

I hope they put out some new phone wallpapers; I switched back to the old Galax one but some new ones would be nice.

mind reposting them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

thanks!

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Yeah it's kinda like how she handled the MESS alien at the beginning of the show, it was just so incredibly different. Everyone else assumed they were hostile and kept futilely trying to fight them while hajime's first instinct was to try and understand the MESS. I like the dynamic her viewpoint forces on the more conventionally thinking cast.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

amazing :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

.jpg posted:

I made one specially for you

you rule dotjpg

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

all the beta signups

but for real it looks p cool

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Bunny Rui is the best.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Fangz posted:

I think, in terms of Uniting Our Hearts, Tsubasa just glommed on to whatever Gelsadra wants, or her interpretation of what Gelsadra wants. She seems a very dependent personality, who really wants to get along with everyone and have someone tell her exactly what to do. She really wants to just live a simple life and not have to think very hard about difficult or troubling concepts.

it's the same reason her grandpa told her he wouldn't leave his fireworks business to her back in ep 1; she's a dumb kid who has no idea what she wants to do or how to achieve her goals and is just looking to easy solutions and others for her answers

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I expect Tsukasa to figure out what the gently caress she actually wants to do/be, causing Gel to lose his foundation for pretty much everything he's done since coming to Earth. Gel just seems to be following that super naive "create a good atmosphere by making everyone agree" crap Tsukasa spit out when he first heard.

It'd also fit JJs prophecy, about crimson whatever being defeated by winds of change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

tsob posted:

I assumed the answer was conflict. "What's the easiest thing to get in to, but the hardest to get out of?" Conflict is a pretty good answer to that on it's own and it's definitely something that Katz loves too. Plus, the word came up several other times prominently in the episode.

p sure the answer to that riddle should be "debt" in the modern world

• Locked thread