Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
When did OD start hanging out with Sir Elton John?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

any ideas why the VAPE Crowds just say YACK constantly?

that's the sound that VAPERS make

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
He should kiss Hajime

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The entire character of Katze existed solely to show that people are just easily manipulated towards being shitheads for no reason as they are towards being genuinely good people. The difference is the amount of good people outweighs the bad people, which is why Katze lost and is now in his eternal hell of positivity.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
hahahahaha

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Did Hajime graduated or is she still in school

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's really telling that it's been an entire season with this character and I still have no idea what she's thinking.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'd say it's more likely that Tsubasa becomes the main antagonist at this point than Gel does, but anything can happen really.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This episode made me actively dislike Tsubasa even though I know she's just misguided and simple-minded.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jou has already been shown to be pissed at himself for helping get Gel elected and Rui is still trying to get through to Tsubasa why what she's doing is short-sighted and will help no one. Rui is being a mouthpiece, but it's very clear that he's been struggling this entire series to get through to other people especially since he went to Rizumu for help.

Tsubasa has been going through poo poo, but none of that wasn't brought about by her own way of thinking nor does it absolve her and actively ignoring other people who are trying to talk with her about it. She's going to come around, because of course she will, but you cannot say she is the only relatable character and ignore the fact that half of this season has been just as much about Rui's poo poo too.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i'm bluetsutsu

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm glad that Sugane has joined Jou to form a jobber team

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Baal appears!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

Is Saturday the last episode or do we have another one after that?

it's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hearing Hajime and Katze scream in pain was actually very jarring, good job

• Locked thread