Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kater
Nov 16, 2010

Is Jou Pai Pai's real name cuz holy poo poo his rig is way too awesome.

I still can't believe this season is real. The first episode is just loving full throttle. Not like, action-wise, but in continuing the previous season. Just buy-ins all around the table despite the utter insane implications everything has. Like anon can physically manifest itself and aliens are real and super heroes host talk shows and let's let the embodiment of chaos that was the main villain last season hang around and the prime minister is a main character because holy gently caress it must be so fun creating this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

First season isn't nearly about Hajime as you are making it seem. She's got a strong presence in the first half but Rui and Katze takeover eventually. Also her milk revolt was foreshadowing the CROWDS chaos pretty hard. Sure she didn't seem to suffer any repercussions for it but I don't think the show was saying she was right. Also I didn't ever get the impression that she 'won' against Katze.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Fangz posted:

Rui is perfectly willing to die for his ideals, to prove a point. He is not willing to kill for them. The question is whether Rizumu is.

Are you thinking the next episode begins with him seeing the dude sprawled out on the floor, and himself holding a knife, and then he goes 'oh poo poo my bad'?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Senerio posted:

That was a neat episode and I was glad for the return of In the Name of Love heralding a neat action scene.

Yes the part where the heroes powered up their murder suits to attack the cotton candy stuffed pinatas presenting no resistance was dope.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

chumbler posted:

Which Gatchaman design is the coolest (after OD's of course)?

hotpants hajime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Which one of you said they didn't have time to do a clip show.

No but really that was a great ending. Or I guess that was a great tacked on five minutes to last week's great ending.

I really liked that it was Tsubasa objecting in the final moment, but then ultimately relenting to letting the plan go through. Letting Hajime's beliefs stand for themselves despite the obvious danger.

Also her Gatcha's visor-bangs are amazing. When there is a next season I hope she gets more fight time. Also more JJ.

• Locked thread