Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Ytlaya posted:

After being really confused at the last episode and reading the crunchyroll comments, yeah, I did (fortunately). Not only was I originally unclear on the situation with Hajime and Berg Katze, but I hadn't even realized that O.D. defeated Katze; I thought that he just injured him and then Katze won the fight by sneak-stabbing his Note when O.D. moved in for the finishing blow.

By the way, why was Katze able to transform without destroying the planet for that fight? Like, his wings obviously caused some significant collateral damage to the area, but nothing too crazy.

Nah, Katze won that fight, or at least it was a draw, but O.D. grabbed Rui's journal out of him and hurt him enough to keep him from loving around for a couple hours so he got what he was really after.

O.D.'s the one with the planet-wrecking side effects, I always figured that getting stabbed knocked him out of Gatcha mode or that it takes time to REALLY wreck poo poo and he'd be fine fighting for short periods of time in unpopulated areas which just doesn't happen in this series, anything he'd use it for is just too close to civilians or his allies for comfort.

I was halfway expecting him to transform in 11 for the showdown with Fake Sadra but him showing up out of the suit was also a pretty cool gesture, some normal hero standing shoulder-to-shoulder with all the deadly mechsuits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread