Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

NowonSA posted:

I'd prefer it if the CROWDS all looked the same whether they were helping out or being controlled by VAPE. Red CROWDS look cool and all, but it'd be a more effective scare tactic on VAPE's part if you had blue CROWDS swoop in and mess up an area and then blue CROWDS swoop in and clean it up. Then you could get tension later on whether the CROWD nearby is a good one or a bad one. Then again, this could just be a smokescreen so when VAPE pulls off something really evil with blue CROWDS they can blame other people instead of themselves, which could be the last straw to get people to turn against CROWDS entirely. As usual, I'm probably overthinking things though.

I think it's pretty obvious well get a big throw down with Red vs. Blue CROWDS at some point though, and the color difference will make that fight a lot prettier and easier to follow.

If the last episodes of the first season are anything to go by people could already tell the difference between the good ones and the neo 100 or whatever they were called so this is more for visual clarity than anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread