Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Conot posted:

I suspect hes gonna die before the end of this season

Nooo but technically the next fireworks master would be her parents right?

Also, I missed this show :3:

Secretly, I wish I had Gatchaman powers of instant transportation as it'd cut down on my commute so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

This episode was intense. Also, what does YACK mean on the red Crowds?

Technically, OD isn't a human so not sure if we apply human reasoning for him. Not to mention he's had a rough life back in S1 before meeting everyone.

Tsubasa's thoughts are little overly simplistic but I feel like it ties into what does it mean to be a hero in a age where we have limited powers to change the world? Along with do I save people for their own sake or actually to align with my goals?

still don't want anyone to die for their beliefs though

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Now combining my top obsessions expensive stationery and anime:

source: http://www.ntvshop.jp/410/p/g/gva652-00001/

Re-released for Insight too.

Kuu does look somewhat comfortable if we move away from the "Let's Become One" part. I imagine most people could benefit from therapy.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Senerio posted:

I tried to get it shipped but it required a prefecture and that was where I couldn't continue.

Yes, sadly it's one of the domestic exclusives but oh well.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

smidgeonnn posted:

It's bulky, is starting to smear along the edges, and costed me $30, but it's the only nerd accessory I need.

I like it :3:

Although probably would go with a darker color as all my white notebooks tend to look grayish over time.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

NowonSA posted:

This episode did a good job of revealing exactly what's up with the Kuus, and how they're creating a society that is somehow more terrifying and dystopian than the one in Psycho-Pass, an anime that featured someone being beaten to death in a crowd while dozens of bystanders looked on not knowing what the hell to do.

It's actually more effective than P-P because it doesn't rely on extreme violence to get it's message across. There's always so many random strangers I can see die per episode before I forget to care.

Also, isn't it weird that none of the Kuu have tried eating Rizumu yet?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Actually, I do wonder about the chances of S3?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Fun series. I hope there's a S3 too. I do agree the villian kinda vanished before the big thematic fight which made me feel like he was pointless.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

So I was browsing Gatchaman merch and I found this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Senerio posted:

Where and how much (including shipping?)

Asking for a friend.

CDJapan $44+SH same in town.

• Locked thread