Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Well my account for moonlight blade got banned so I'll play this more than I thought I would I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I'm in as Ayn Rand

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Drinkfist posted:

YO. SPERG TEAM ONE HAS FAILED. I REQUIRE ALL GOONS THAT ARE P2050+ AND HAVE UNLOCKED THEIR ORDER TO PUT THEIR loving NAME IN THE THREAD FOR AN INVITE.

loving goons man. Worthless to the last man.

It's ok you're just not as good as Grithok at the whole goonlord thing.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody can invite because the guild is super limited in size until people get to a high enough prestige to construct buildings.

Not enough poop sockers.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I understood that reference.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Man people are sperging out over guild invites when the loving guild doesn't do poo poo. The only thing it does at the moment is be a chat room. A chat room that doesn't work about 80% of the time.

There is no point to being in the guild if you aren't contributing to building.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

So how good are the founder weapons exactly? The only difference from a normal weapon is the might bonus but it seems like the damage bonus offsets that for quite a bit ontop of the bonus effects. Not to mention being isnt being low prestige is a good thing if it's matching you and balancing around the number which doesn't actually buff you directly.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Alchemist also has that terminal that makes people invincible when they use it.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I don't think Vladimir Putin accepts criticism. I also assume the game is 100% developed by Putin.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

RottenK posted:

you're mad with power

People do keep complaining that they can't be in the guild though.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

There are totally multiple weapon looks but I'm not sure how to tell without equipping them. Some of them are different and some aren't but it doesn't seem to correlate to rarity or anything.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

An ingame damage chart would be super useful to figure out if bonus damage is better than special effects and stuff.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Half the time I run it the tells for attacks are invisible because of the water.

I like the clan system in this though cause I can still do stuff when I'm busy with work and school.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I've been trying to get on all day but it either fucks up during the que or crashes after it finishes.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Drinkfist posted:

So you are right. I was totally wrong here.

Man are you ok?

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

It's pretty easy to upgrade dudes though so you'll be fine in a short time.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Already hit mine for the next 8 hours. :smug:

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I only play gunner so far and I can say that you get some good cc as you level up. But ultimately your best cc is being able to teleport away as no one ever knows what the gently caress.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Differo Cathedra posted:

Just want to say real quick as a newbie with 5k prestige. gently caress PvP.

Pvp seems 100% class dependent. poo poo like gunner, witch, ect is always gonna stomp a paladin. God help you if you are trying to use like alchemist or something.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

oh rly posted:

I'm at 8k prestige and have had a Pally main so far. She survives forever in PvP if i'm rotating shield. If I get a few crits, then a DPS is usually toast. I hate fighting other tanks or lightbinders since they too last forever.

I'm not saying that they're bad but anyone not retarded can destroy in pvp as a gunner because you can just knock everyone down which means no shields and then kill them. Not to mention 40m range means all the kill stealing.

The only way I ever get less than first place as a gunner is when everyone else gangs up on me in the last 2 minutes when they realize what's been going on all match.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Asilack posted:

So I'm going to poopsock my way to Gunner tomorrow when the limits are reset. Anyone know any guides or have tips for the Gunner, like which stats I should prioritize for it if I'm gonna have it as my main forever.

You need the skill that turns your lock on missiles into scatter missiles because it deals it's scatter damage to the main target as well making it effectively double damage. Also I think concussion rounds are the best because they deal guaranteed knockdown which is ridiculous.

The basic idea is to always be applying fire because it adds damage to your primary attack and shooting scatter lock on missiles whenever your ammo is up. I think the plasma cannon form sucks compared to the other two forms though it doesn't do that much damage compared to either other form.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Asilack posted:

Well that's good to know, the promotion gunner didn't really do a good job of teaching me what to do aside from scream while holding down full auto.

There's not much more than just going full auto all the time. It's not such a complex class just that there's a long rotation as you go from gun-plasmagun-artillery-gun. What makes gun form so good is that most of your statuses and moves makes your full auto deal more damage. Since you do damage at 40m you outrange everything making pvp a complete joke, by the time anything gets near they're already missing half their health then whoops you just teleported away so they're double hosed. Even a lot of boss fights aren't even set up for that range so you can outrange a lot of aoe fields and stuff.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

It also didn't help that some classes were just flat out better at pvp and stuff making it trivial to win if you had them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I'd give it a second shot if they make good on a lot of those changes.

• Locked thread