Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Dosvidanya posted:

Are there any special executes besides kinetic/necro? Those are the only two I know of (kinetic resets cooldown and lets you use hamsterball twice in a row, necro lets you dump corpses from the sky or something)

You can spec the Paladin to have their execute restore like half of their Righteous Anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Alchemist is a cool class and the primary reason I bought the CE.

The other reason is that I'm dumb and wanted to spend 60 bucks on a F2P.

Edit: AmEx just gave me (and some of my friends :psyduck:) a call about a suspicious charge on my account. drat Russians.

SettingSun fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jul 29, 2015

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Put Raine Langstrom on the Pantheon waiting list. I've been playing this game non-stop.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Howard Beale posted:

This is your daily paladin reminder that the catacombs can go gently caress themselves.

Lanber Catacombs was the first real pubbie roadblock for me. Also any instance with mantides in general (what do you pubs not get about 'don't attack the one with the purple orb'?)

I pugged Daren Facility and regret it. We completed it after like 90 minutes. Ugh.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

ZypherIM posted:

You can attack the purple orb all you want, just don't stand by it. I personally find lanber really easy overall, the only spot that ever feels rough is the very last pull.

Hmmm maybe I'm the dumb tank. The instance in general is a cakewalk it's just the boss. Pubs ignore eggs or gets rocks dropped on their heads and then get hit by the aoe. The tell for the rockfall is so generous it makes me mad.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Howard Beale posted:

Is it safer (no extraneous Russian purchases on my card) to purchase Argent from the client or the web interface? I just want to get a perma-mount for cheap.

I bought some gems and the CE using the web interface and my card company called me claiming they were suspicious charges (not that I blame them) but otherwise everything seems ok.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Thursday Next posted:

Is there some dumb UI trick to actually joining a regular old 3-person mission? I joined a random group for one of them, and the group finder put me in a group as expected. Yet clicking Enter did nothing. Double-clicking the mission card did nothing. I could see my two groupmates in the upper left, but I was stuck in the stupid hub area and couldn't figure out how to join them.

This UI is _AWFUL_.

I have this happen to me very rarely (happened to me twice over about 30 instances so far) but when it does happen I have to leave the mission and re-queue.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Two Feet From Bread posted:

This game has a boob slider. Guess im going to be a girl.

A butt slider too.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

They're for clothes lingerie in the market.

ftfy

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I quit because everything quickly became a grind. And even though the practical limit of sparks was pretty high I was never hot on there being a limit in the first place. That and I really wanted to play a gunner but grinding to get there seemed like an impassable wall.

Shame too, because I even bought the collector's addition for that sweet alchemist action. Shame on me, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

randombattle posted:

I'd give it a second shot if they make good on a lot of those changes.

:same:

• Locked thread