Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
11/10 for the OP Drinkfist.

Now if you'd only have done this much work for new China Game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The age of Snoredom is upon us. WOE UNTO THEE!

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Drinkfist posted:

His appearance was prophesied.

I dove into the Russian forums and dug up some screenshots but had no idea if I should drop any into the thread yet so I am gonna just dump them here.

http://imgur.com/a/hbsyj#41

No one is arguing that this game doesn't look good. Heck I'll probably play it a bit because I've already sunk $20 into it and more than likely be bored of China Man Game 3.0 by then ;)

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This Game Sucks.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There is no SpoonGod

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Obscurity posted:

Is there any reason to buy a Founder's Pack before July 9th?

You get a week head start to pocksock like crazy then get bored of the game when it launches for everyone else.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Cryo is the worst class because holy poo poo is it boring. On the other hand it's godamn ez-mode. Anyone try the archer class or whatever?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pierson posted:

well-crafted

I'm going to stop you right here...

Average is good right? :q:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Obscurity posted:

Wondering this too, but it seems obvious. I plan on starting Lightbinder, and then going Necromancer, Warlock, Alchemist in that order. Do I -have- to level Cryomancer?

If you want to min/max yes. You get a lot of stat points by doing all the base classes.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I......I'm....starting to get a bit hyped :ohdear: :negative:

Curse you Drinkfist, CURSE YOU!

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stormgale posted:

I wish I could play with you but the ocean will separate us noble Eonwe

No, this just means you need to give up any semblance of life(MMOs heh) to play with us.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

Orv is here, the quality of posting can only go up up up.

To the moon, like buttcoin.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lawlicaust posted:

Busted. In all fairness, I just played enough to unlock the global atlas and decide if I wanted to throw down on early access. Don't worry, you'll be able to argue with me to your hearts content in a few days.

This is the true end game content.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
First 2 weeks of lovely MMO time with Bad Games Crew is always a blast. :getin:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

my current project is to make moon light blade accessible to people but hoooly poo poo wushu 3.0 is brutal

Just the fact that you even got me to install it let alone play it is a major success.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So it looks like I want to be a Slayer then. Urge to leave work rising :D

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I'm an idiot. I was on my VPN from the Netherlands.

Snagging those linux ISOs eh? ;)

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Kinda stuck as to which class I want to go with.

Archer, Slayer and Necro all play in a way that I like. Pretty sure I'm going to make a beeline for Archer first so I can just snipe kills in PVP for ez-mode grinding.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What's the price of Argents right now? I might spend my afternoon just grinding credits so I can become the 1%

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:getin:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bombogenesis posted:

Finally broke 2k prestige and things are starting to cost lots of sparks as I get close to archer. 325 creation for 40 stamina. Other than hitting up the multiplier instances are there any other reliable ways to pull in lots of sparks?

Nope, welcome to the grind. I'll just remind people of what I said about this game earlier ;). It's a Korean Grindathon made by Russians with Boob Physx cranked to 11 9.5. If you don't like killing/doing the same thing over and over and over again you will last about 3 days in this game.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
^^ Noice!

Obscurity posted:

Protip for those that don't know:

You get a free 60% permanent mount (Hornscute) and 50,000 credits for your first time buying any argents. The lowest price is $2.99 worth of argents from the shop which gets you 2500. So for 3$ you get a permanent license for your rhino, 50k credits, and 2500 argents. Not a bad deal! :)

So if you just buy the 2.99 argent from the in game shop you get all that? That's a pretty sweet deal.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
As the new leader of Lucky Clan #7 I require everyone to change their names. Please make your new name an RP friendly name in the Wuxlin naming convention. After a 1 week grace period RP will be required for all communications.

I will be changing my name to Huang Solo.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bear in the Woods posted:

Yeah, you can change your name at the stylist, I think there is a cooldown between name changes though.

There's a stylist in game? Time to spent some Argents! :D

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BERGfu posted:

It's probably something they'll add for pantheons which would be kind of nice. Too bad this doesn't have smash your character face against a wall generator

How was your weekend?!

Are you still playing this or did the grind in FFXIV seem more palatable? :shobon:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Double Monocle posted:

PSA for goons-

Do the x2 missions with X class in solo mode.

This lets you play a class with all base abilities unlocked.

It also does some weird math and is actually x3 total sparks at the end. Dont ask why.

I think that's because the base is x2, but because you went in as the X class you get another bonus on top of the x2

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Got to Archer last night. Pretty fun class, now to go get Slayer and Necro. After that I'll probably be thoroughly bored of the game.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I might get that to save myself some time. That being said it probably also sounds the death knell for this game for me as I'll throw down the $60 and never play it again.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

blastron posted:

I am thinking about purchasing this game, but I have a very important question. I see that gear is entirely cosmetic, which is great, because I love playing pretty princess dress-up. Are outfits all one item, or can you mix and match pieces? Also, are there robust options for color choice?

This is a free game with nothing to purchase.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
DPS Meters are fine.

1) Play With Friends.

2) Play With Like Minded People.

3) Stop being a poo poo Lord.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Anal Papist posted:

After talking it over with drinkfist we will be requiring DPS meter use in all guild dungeon runs and all sponsored events.

It's okay I already have ACT installed and have programmed a DLL injector to work with it and this game.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hipster Occultist posted:

Is there any way to get his game to run properly on multiple monitors? It keeps snapping to my second monitor that has a higher resolution. I can sorta get it to work in a window, but that isn't ideal as it cuts things off.

Not having this issue with multiple monitors. Are you running Fullscreen? Windowed? Windowed FS?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BERGfu posted:

Wow this game got boring quick!

:laugh: You mean killing the same things in the same zones for countless hours gets boring fast? It does start to pick up around 5k Prestige because the zones that open up are pretty but you're still fighting the same loving things :(

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

we can only play what we hate

Yes

BERGfu posted:

It's bad that I automatically read that in the we are legion voice

YESSS!

Yeah I'm still playing it because there's literally nothing else to play and I'm finding it a tad more entertaining than China Game 3.0.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fenrisulfr posted:

I must really be doing something wrong. I've been playing at least an hour a day since the early access and I'm pretty sure I haven't even hit the spark cap for the first week yet (~8000 until cap). I've been doing story missions and hitting the x2/x3 squad missions when they give sparks but my spark income is dismal. Is there some stupid simple thing I'm missing?

I haven't unlocked any classes yet, though that's more because I was stupid and indecisive and ended up finishing the first half of the atlas for all 3 of the starter classes. At the rate I'm going it'll probably be another week yet before I hit Slayer.

This is a pretty casual game, and you never loose out on the cap because it rolls over week to week. As long as you're having fun doing what you're doing it doesn't mater which way you do it.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Drink, I love you man, but you ain't getting none of my credits. :bigtran:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Loot everything and don't over think it much?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aphrodite posted:

This game doesn't respond to Space over remote connections.

Evil Russian jerks.

Or Keyvboard commands at all. Mouse works fine though.

Kinda done with the game I think. Queues are taking too long for it to not trigger my ADHD and I loving hate the open world zones with a passion...

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am going to [s]min[/s[MAX every stat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If you're not going to be building anything for the guild there's literally no reason to even join the guild. As in you get 0 benefit from it :p.

• Locked thread