Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
Going to throw 20 bucks at this because I like wasting money. Anyone have experience with Kinetic? Always been partial to support classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

That's the one.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
Is Lightbinder the fastest route to Warlock? I want all the crows.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
Everything gets wiped after today's stress test, yes? I heard rumors that names were reserved.

blueberrysmith fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jul 7, 2015

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
I'm in there as Josephine Smith. Worship me.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Xavier434 posted:

Hiterally Litler

I chuckled at this one too.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
Is there any recommendations on "rushing" to 2k prestige? I should be on most of the day tomorrow. I assume you just "play the loving game" though and then it magically happens?

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
Nice, I didn't realize those upgrades were hitting the slot itself and not the item. That's pretty elegant actually. Using junk drops to slowly enhance yourself.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

lewtt posted:

Spark replicators are their way of saying xp booster. It gives you extra sparks whenever you actually earn them.

Glad someone handed out this advice. I just chugged them because I had them. I'll hawk them off instead.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
I'm not sure what later game Pantheon stuff is like, but there isn't a huge benefit right now from being in other than a sense of accomplishment for helping build it out. Being in the mumble channel is a better way to play along if you don't have tons of time to dedicate at the moment I'd think.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Xavier434 posted:

What really rubs me in the wrong way isn't that people are getting kicked for lack of activity. It is that they are getting poo poo and kicked for a single day of being offline or failing a mission which they may have never done before. I could understand doing this after 5 days of inactivity during the first month due to the lovely system and asking those who are waiting to be a bit more patient. Anymore than that is suggestive to me that the guild is too demanding for those without much disposable time and that is okay I suppose, but it means that it isn't a good fit for me.

I think half of those losers that were name-shamed are actually in my clan and I kicked no one. We are Clan Underperformance and we are proud. For Mother Russia.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Danith posted:

The test area sucks

This is truth.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Remb posted:

Hey dudes I'm going to be really busy this month and I'm mentally incapable of playing MMOs casually, so gonna donate my 5 mill to the bank

Thanks Hoss. Shame to stop playing when you picked up the greatest Godly name. Want me to give you the boot and free up a space or will you be playing at all?

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Cereal Connoisseur posted:

Could my fat dwarven lightbender get an invite? Name is same as SA

Sent you one.

vandalism posted:

This the guild? I'd like to :getin:. Character name is Cymrik Vectros.

Hit someone up when you're online. I'm Josephine Smith and have an open spot in the clan.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Obscurity posted:

IGN is Peter Quill

Amazing, you are in my hall of greatness.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

I got a key from this, but where the hell do you actually apply this key?

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

FoolishLobster posted:

Tactical Sense

Wait, there's actually a "raid boss" stat now? Oy.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

SamEyeAm posted:

In game now as Wrathen Lofgren and looking for an invite. Messaged everyone listed in the OP but no response.

Got you baby.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
The Russian struggle is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Jimlit posted:

God of doritos

Creepin'. I think you need a solid series of pictures like this. Document the story of Dorito God ogling Russian ladies endlessly.

• Locked thread