Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Grem posted:

Um, Stephanie's boob job?

Dumb things, not wonderful things. :colbert:

Tossing in my vote for the Dungeon of Doom and all things related to it.
Also for Rellik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Animal-Mother posted:

The dumbest thing I've seen in wrestling was when Vince wanted to do an incest angle with his daughter and almost went through with it.

I thought he merely suggested it and had it shot down? I mean, still creepy as gently caress and dumb, but not quite 'almost went through with it.' Like, I was under the impression Lucas and Spielberg gave more time and thought to making Indiana Jones a pedophile than Vince did towards making himself having kayfabe hosed his daughter.

• Locked thread