Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Buff's mom calling JR to tell him Buff was sick and couldn't make it to the weekend house show.

Pondo.

Indy wrestlers and weekend warriors who fluctuate between being themselves and being in character on social media. And say 'brother' five times a sentence. If you cut promos on a Facebook comment you look like a pud.

50/50 booking in WWE.

Anytime someone on any message board can't believe Dixie Carter did something dumb because "REMEMBER FOLKS SHE USED TO RUN A PR COMPANY." Hey dildos, when your dad rents an office in Nashville and puts you in charge and you don't even have any country music clients(again, in Nashville,) you don't "run a PR company". Buying an abandoned school and sitting in the big office doesn't make you the loving principal.

But probably the stupidest is how people in the business take being "in the business" super seriously and if you don't pay your dues and shake everyone's hand and then pay your dues five more times then you're poo poo forever and you have no respect for anything while simultaneously always trying to bring in bodybuilders, fitness models, and other people who just started wanting to be a wrestler 3 months ago and trying to turn them into a wrestler and toss them in a locker room where the previously stated mentality is already against them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

well I'm glad you got that out of your system

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

nope everything I listed was way dumber than an obvious payoff to a bad angle

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I agree that heel Michael Cole was more detrimental to my personal enjoyment of the product than just about anything else

• Locked thread