Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
As far as dumb poo poo when it comes to writing/storylines, the one thing that sticks out to me is part of the seemingly never ending Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio feud. Sheamus starts winning TV matches with the cloverleaf submission, while also still using the brogue kick. Ricardo eats a brogue kick at one point, so they hire David Otunga to lobby Smackdown GM Booker T to ban the brogue kick. Booker agrees, and bans the brogue kick. Sheamus wins his next match with the cloverleaf, as he had been. Commentators still really play up "How will Sheamus defeat Alberto Del Rio if the brogue kick has been banned?!?" Video packages show Sheamus looking concerned about it being banned, meanwhile he's still winning every TV match with a cloverleaf. At the PPV, Booker T comes out before the match and unbans the brogue kick. Sheamus wins by brogue kick.

It's literally the worst wrestling writing I've ever seen in my life. Truly insulting the intelligence of their audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread