Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Davincie posted:

i can't believe they went there so early in the season, they had maya talk already!!
Seemed perfectly normal to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

a kitten posted:

Here lies Satou
??? - July 18, 2015
:rip:

That was brutal. Oh well, progress. :smithicide:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I like the ED better than the OP.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
a bad OP.

Compared to the previous 2 at least

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Matsumoto shouldn't be allowed to speak until the final episode of each season. :colbert:

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
Souma is secretly the audience

Also it looks like Yamada is invading the intro

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Droyer posted:

I like that the tiny Yamadas are taking over the OP.

Hell, even Daisy is in there.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I was too busy looking at Daisy to notice that the number of counterfeit Popuras had significantly grown.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

StandardVC10 posted:

I was too busy looking at Daisy to notice that the number of counterfeit Popuras had significantly grown.

I noticed that, but not Daisy :0

Ah, Matsumoto Maya, the true main character of the story. I also didn't expect such an early appearance.

Now even I want to try one of those Katanashi pettings; it apparently even has addictive qualities. Apparently Takanashi's pets are any good though.

Looks like next episode is about Inami. She's had the least things going on this season so far. Even Matsumoto is outshining her. I wonder if she'll ever get over her fear, but then what would her thing be aside from having a small chest?

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!
I'm also glad we're going back to Inami stuff. I hope this finishes up the storylines since the manga ended. I wonder if they'll reference the Wagnaria/ServiceXServant crossover content, which takes place in the future.

Davincie posted:

i can't believe they went there so early in the season, they had maya talk already!!

There's nothing wrong with that! Talking is normal! NORMAL!

edit: I was on the wrong page, didn't realize someone already made the joke.

Skychrono fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jul 19, 2015

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It's ok, it's normal to sometimes miss a post.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

japanese wives getting lost, a common problem or perhaps this is a younger otoo?

(father and son on crunchyroll)

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Davincie posted:

japanese wives getting lost, a common problem or perhaps this is a younger otoo?

(father and son on crunchyroll)

Ironic considering how little the Japanese travel. Well, at least outside Japan.
I can imagine that wife thinking, "Pretty sure I needed to get on a boat to get to that day care."

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Ekusukariba posted:

Also it looks like Yamada is invading the intro

Doing whatever it takes to be spoiled, only to fail as usual.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

get your poo poo together, satou

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Cake Attack posted:

get your poo poo together, satou

It doesn't help that Kyouko is the stupidest person in the world (besides Yamada)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

inami was incredibly moe this episode

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Davincie posted:

inami was incredibly moe this episode

If she doesn't punch Takanashi harder a few times in the next episode or two I may have to demand a refund.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I want satou to ask yachiyo when her birthday is

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

StandardVC10 posted:

If she doesn't punch Takanashi harder a few times in the next episode or two I may have to demand a refund.

Ehhh, she's punching him pretty hard this episode. :laugh:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I knew we couldn't go this whole season without Inami thrusting her fist at Takanashi's torso in a punching motion. :argh:

Outer Science
Dec 21, 2008

Daisangen
I am very happy about this episode's Inami and I wish all of the love interests in this show the best of luck

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ganbatte everyone

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

everyone do your best, in various ways.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Inami and Satou have a long road ahead of them to get their love interests to even figure out the fact that they're in love. Inami has to do it too, but she's a lot closer to Takanashi who's in near denial.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
Wow, Yamada was almost perceptive this episode. That's really the most shocking part.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Please specify which yamada.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

CrazySalamander posted:

Please specify which yamada.

The "best" Yamada

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The Yamada who's not out sleeping/dying with the trash.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
It's a good thing that Yamada and Souma are completely unlikable and none of the perverts who are super into Poplar on the internet work at the restaurant because not a goddamn thing would get done if there were any other awkwardly stunted relationships in this show

OnimaruXLR fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jul 26, 2015

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OnimaruXLR posted:

It's a good thing that Yamada and Souma are completely unlikable and none of the perverts who are super into Poplar on the internet work at the restaurant because not a goddamn thing would get done if there were any other awkwardly stunted relationships in this show

I've got bad news about those two.

Outer Science
Dec 21, 2008

Daisangen
But Souma is the best character this season, he just wants to help his buddy find love :confused:

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
Finally caught up on this show. Everyone is great, I expected Yamada to be terrible on the episode she was introduced but she ended up being amazing.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
What is with this progress in my Working? Get back to gags about the status quo :colbert:

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I'm pretty sure this is going to be the last season, so they probably want to wrap up the loose ends before they call it a day.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
I like this season because Inami punching people was a super lame gag. (Except Yamada blocking it, but I'll take that loss)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Dang, everyone wants to kiss everyone else, and everyone else is starting to realize that maybe they want to be kissed. Working's going full shoujo.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Holy poo poo this episode was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I respect the beans.

• Locked thread