Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Oh good, I was hoping for a season 3! Thanks for alerting me to this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
It seems everything I love about the show is back and in good form.
One of these days Sanji will learn how to talk to women.
I'm surprised how much Souma cares about their relationship, what's in it for him? I forgot. Or is he actually not doing something devious for once?
The original title continues to be unGoogleable. Fortunately the English title exists. I wish I could stream on Crunchyroll here in Germany. :/

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

StandardVC10 posted:

I was too busy looking at Daisy to notice that the number of counterfeit Popuras had significantly grown.

I noticed that, but not Daisy :0

Ah, Matsumoto Maya, the true main character of the story. I also didn't expect such an early appearance.

Now even I want to try one of those Katanashi pettings; it apparently even has addictive qualities. Apparently Takanashi's pets are any good though.

Looks like next episode is about Inami. She's had the least things going on this season so far. Even Matsumoto is outshining her. I wonder if she'll ever get over her fear, but then what would her thing be aside from having a small chest?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Davincie posted:

japanese wives getting lost, a common problem or perhaps this is a younger otoo?

(father and son on crunchyroll)

Ironic considering how little the Japanese travel. Well, at least outside Japan.
I can imagine that wife thinking, "Pretty sure I needed to get on a boat to get to that day care."

• Locked thread