Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Vagabond
Aug 4, 2006

Have bindle will travel
So I wrote a Novella (31,000+ words) and I need cover art made for me to publish it on Amazon. I actually only need an image or two, if someone wanted to go nuts and do an entire cover that's great too. It is thankless unpaid work for a complete madman with delusions of grandeur though, so consider yourself warned.

Anyone interested in reading the novella and or giving the cover a shot let me know. I could write out a solid description of the book but it's short enough to just read it. A simple description is that it is somewhere between a big sleep and redwall... The main character is a salamander (9inches tall) in a world populated by talking critters with cars and so on, it's like gritty detective fiction for 12 year olds....

PM me any questions, keep the thread clear for much deserved sarcasm and hate filled remarks.

http://bindlestiff.ca/chapter-one/

The Vagabond fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm too apathetic to even post dickbutt in here.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
I unironically hope this sells a million copies, good luck op

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Post the novella.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
This is a cc thread

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

I am interested in helping you out op, however I do not have plat so I can not pm you but here is a sample of my past work:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

this is your only post ever. what the gently caress?

also die

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Stravinsky posted:

I am interested in helping you out op, however I do not have plat so I can not pm you but here is a sample of my past work:

I believe the OP has already written the text, he's just looking for cover art now.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I am interested in reading the novella but I will not pay you for it. This is non negociable.

The Vagabond
Aug 4, 2006

Have bindle will travel
Yeah the text is written, doing the occasional punctuation edits and such. I'll post a link to it on Amazon at some point, and pre-arrange a free day. I am really just waiting for a cover before I publish.

I'll work on putting the first chapter on my website and will add a link to it in the OP.

As some jackass mentioned earlier I basically do not post and therefore have no idea what I am doing here :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Step 1. Close this thread
Step 2. go here http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=31
Step 3. you may literally profit? probably not though

• Locked thread