Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wegee
Jul 26, 2006
Absolutely adore this game. Not sure if I want to spend 220 bucks for a g27 wheel, especially if it's only for this game, but it sure tempts me.

The audio of the co-driver as he calls out his pace notes is my favorite part I think. Nothing better than being told to be brave as you take a turn.

Edit: As someone who sucks, does anyone who's very experienced with the game mind writing down which cars to use in each class for those of us who haven't invested enough time to really get a feel for each one?

Wegee fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jul 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wegee
Jul 26, 2006
Just purchased Osker's G27. Really excited to experience the game the way it was meant to be played.

Now I almost don't feel like booting it up until the wheel arrives though.

One thing this games makes me want to do though is go out and pick up a cheap Impreza to complement my Miata. Was never really into rally until I started playing this game for some reason.

Wegee
Jul 26, 2006
Just got a g27.

This is the hardest game I've ever played now. Trying to down shift while taking a hairpin turn at high speeds while depressing the clutch is loving brutal

And I thought the game was hard with my 360 controller.

• Locked thread