Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Wegee posted:

Not sure if I want to spend 220 bucks for a g27 wheel, especially if it's only for this game, but it sure tempts me.

You do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Retrying this on a g27 has frustrated me and reminded me why i hate codemaster games. Back to waiting for patches again.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Tried it without, and replaced the feedback folder with the mod and kind of felt a difference but still had the general "codemasters cant make wheels feel right" which is why ive hated every f1 game they release.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

SealHammer posted:

OK, who wants to be my Julien Ingrassia when the co-op patch drops?

i uh..... poo poo did they confirm this?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
http://www.twitch.tv/sa_ohsh hi im actually going to stream this for the first time in a long time thanks.

edit: finished now but is the dirty goons league still a thing?? we should do a 1970s session so i can drive in the only car i am good in. stratos for lyfe.

OhsH fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 6, 2015

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Buy a th8a and use it in axis mode :v:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

Have one, but I'm using it to shift.

Get a second one, for axising.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
switching pikes peak so you can do it in the stratos on full gravel is one thing you should probably do, just as an fyi.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Top Hats Monthly posted:

This hurts my feefees

Its true tho my friend. Hows the wrist?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
its better

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
lotta yall spellin "stratos" wrong

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Learning how to tune could also fall under "learn how to drive"

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I am probably going to try to get back into this, while realizing i am garbage at anything not RWD, so :rip: stratos, on to r4 bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Mr new zealand, how deep in michigan?

• Locked thread