Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
just requested to join as fricky weaver please approve me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Red_Fred posted:

What's the best way to make about 100k? I'm only on the second difficulty and just don't think I can do another round in my group B Audi. I need to get to Group A dammit!

dailies help a lot... I hear the custom events used to be great for earning $$ but that may have changed

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

SealHammer posted:

I'm not really missing out on anything since I've played the same tracks two dozen times apiece in every car and the game is now as stale and boring as it will get without throwing in a mechanic that makes things more dynamic :shrug:

ah so you have played the game a shitload

post for content: The console version is coming soon correct? So it's likely we'll see renewed interest on all of the platforms as it gets more exposure.

Jokerpilled Drudge fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Mar 31, 2016

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

No in game footage so I guess if you're only curious about what marketing departments are doing here you go

• Locked thread