Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

How do the modern 2010 cars handle? I'm using the Subaru at the moment and I like it a lot. 4WD is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

bsamu posted:

One thing they mentioned in the update yesterday:
"We’ve also added the ability to replace a punctured wheel. Now when you get a puncture you can bring the car to a stop and hold the repair puncture button. This will add a time penalty to your stage time but will mean that you can continue driving the stage without the hindrance."
Which will be a big help. Otherwise, if I'm at the 1st checkpoint of one of the double stages and get a flat, sometimes it's not worth finishing the stage as the car will just get more and more obnoxious to drive.

In other news, tonight's the last night for the first event of the new season, so cruise through it tonight and try not to fly off any cliffs like I did.

This is good

• Locked thread