Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
So I had an older rig that couldn't really play DR well so I didn't buy it. Just built a new 1070 rig and I'm wondering if I should bother with Dr or just buy D4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

Are they that different?

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Norns posted:

It makes me uncomfortable you are using one of my profile images from another site.

AQUABURRY GRILLLLLL

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

DR on sale on steam for 19 bux!

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Norns posted:

I'd like hand crafted tracks to go along with the random ones.

Is this something game feels like it's missing? That fact is one of things keeping me from switching from dirt rally.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

a mysterious cloak posted:

My son is disappointment embodied: he selected Gamer controls instead of Sim. :frogsiren:

In Sparta he would have been..... discarded

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Alright I bought dirt 4. Let it be one of my favorite games just like dirt 3

Edit: Oh my god is it normal to suck complete balls at this game in the beginning even if you were pretty good at dirt 3?

AcidRonin fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jul 16, 2017

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

njsykora posted:

UK all format chart had Dirt 4 at #3 the week it came out, which is usually considered fairly disappointing for games with a lot of marketing push behind it like Dirt 4 had.

See I find this interesting because I literally had no idea dirt 4 was coming out even though I love ralley and the series. I'm also in the USA so it's possible they don't waste time marketing here since I don't think the series does very well here.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Wierdly it feels like a street fighter v situation. Like there should be more to come. More cars, more pre built tracks, more....more?

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Should this game sometimes make me yell? I've never played dark souls but is this a simmaler emotion

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

julian assflange posted:

For anyone who doesn't know what we are referring too: https://youtu.be/Nh8pSPmKupc

SAMI SAMI YOU MUST STAY ON ROAD!!!!

Yea I need this as a mod.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Norns posted:

It kinda blows it looks like Dirt 4 is done. I'd really like some DLC to mix up the track bits a little.

gently caress just let me play Dirt Rally tracks in dirt 4

Sigh. I hope not, but yea it does feel that way

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Man some real life or fake but actually CREATED tracks would be awesome. Monte Carlo, Mt. Washington, something.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

That loving blows, is there any indication that they have killed it?

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

loving dirt 3 had the Monte Carlo stages. Super awesome tracks. The myStage thing is cool but it needs to be paired with a large selection of premade tracks. The game is good but I feel a but gipped.

I missed out in dirt rally because at the time my PC was too poo poo to run it, if I love this game but I'm a bit disappointed and want more rally would it be worth picking up on sale?

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Jesus gently caress the game went on sale for :tenbux: in a bundle with dirt rally. Guess that's the end of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Steam sorry

• Locked thread