Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

I'm back to playing this after an extended period of Dirt 4'ing and goddamn it really does have a way better feel to it. I can powerslide on gravel again. I'm so happy

Also after about 20 years of unsuccessful attempts somehow I finally managed to learn to drive in cockpit cam and goddamn if it doesn't make everything feel way easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Thief posted:

is the community active at all?

last i checked it was so dead you could casually memorize the names of the people still playing

Just looked up some stats and apparently twice as many people are playing Rally compared to 4 :v:

Which is still about 700, 800 people overall, which ain't a lot, but enough for the online event charts to feel decently full I feel. From the reception Rally got I think it might keep on being one of these games where the community's small, but somehow they just keep on playing forever - especially if someone eventually figures out how to add more stages or something.

e: o yeah also I found this rad oldschool video and I feel it's appropriate here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di_OyskxewQ

cis_eraser_420 fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jan 12, 2018

• Locked thread