Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

Wegee posted:

Absolutely adore this game. Not sure if I want to spend 220 bucks for a g27 wheel, especially if it's only for this game, but it sure tempts me.

The audio of the co-driver as he calls out his pace notes is my favorite part I think. Nothing better than being told to be brave as you take a turn.

Edit: As someone who sucks, does anyone who's very experienced with the game mind writing down which cars to use in each class for those of us who haven't invested enough time to really get a feel for each one?

I'll actually give you a pro-tip, skip the G27 and just go for something more expensive and save yourself the trouble of upgrading later.

Edit: I have a 12 month old G27 for sale for 150$ shipped. It has a Nixie spring mod in the pedals which guarantees 3 seconds off any lap time and a rock hard johnson.

osker fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jul 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

Great Joe posted:

Oh, and I also want Finnish folk racing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M

Edit: I always recommend people listen to Royal John's opinions on realism starting at 27:00 ish. It shits all over AC/PCars/GT etc.

osker fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jul 12, 2015

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret
If Pike's peak is the only hill climb you know or care about, then you are a pleb animal. transfagarasan on Assetto Corsa and rfactor2 is a dream.

• Locked thread