Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

He doesn't really stop the puck, but he scares the hell out of the other team.
I just had a personal first while doing the goon league in the group B car. I was in a skid at full lock, then went to spin the wheel back around to center as things got back under control.

My hand slipped off the wheel, and I punched myself in the balls. Hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

OhsH posted:

Retrying this on a g27 has frustrated me and reminded me why i hate codemaster games. Back to waiting for patches again.

Did you use the FFB mod? The stock FFB is hot garbage and even worse than original release, IMO. I don't expect Codemasters to improve it at all, just like I don't expect them to fix the horrible console menu (on a PC exclusive game, no less. Brilliant,) how every menu control is mapped to some obscure thing like "button 15," and how the clutch pedal magically does not work if you use auto clutch, meaning you cannot dump the clutch to spin back around on track.

Game still owns bones even with all of that.

edit: Also have you tried punching yourself in the balls while driving?

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

Jehde posted:

Also set the pacenotes to be called later. There's still some weird calls but it's a lot better imo.
Either you mean earlier or you are a crazy person. The default timing is already way too late with anything faster than the 60s cars.

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

Ugh. I fired the game up for the first time in awhile last night and only got the first stage done. Oh well.

• Locked thread