Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oXDemosthenesXo
May 9, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I bought Rally a few months ago but only played on a gamepad until I picked up a T150 wheel and pedals last week.

I also talked a buddy into being my codriver, so we spent an afternoon making our own pacenotes and racing the poo poo out of it and HOLY poo poo ITS FUN. Its also surprisingly fun to be the codriver too, pretty satisfying when you can talk the driver into going flatout over a blind jumping turn and he nails it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oXDemosthenesXo
May 9, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Zaphod42 posted:

That's super cool, I was kinda wanting a mode where somebody else could be your co-driver. Do you just turn down the in game voice volume or talk over it or what? And How do you get the pace notes, the old fashioned way? Very cool.

There's an option to set voice volume to zero to get rid of the built in co-driver.

And yeah, we would do super slow runs of each course and take paper notes as we went. Neither of us knew much about how to write the notes so there was a bunch of trial and error.

• Locked thread