Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I smashed the gently caress out of my funnybone on my desk more than once. Hard enough that my pinky finger went numb.

The experience was realistic enough that I kinda forgot it was a desk and summed it up to smacking it on a roll bar or side bolster or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How do I go about participating in some rally events with other goons ?

Do I join a steam group or is there an in game thing ?

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pik_d posted:

Click the second link in the OP, OP

Oops, thanks.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shortspecialbus posted:

I mostly careen into ravines. I'm really terrible at this game.

Im pretty bad too, which is a shame since I am actually competing in some grassroots dirt racing next season IRL... I need to stop playing videogames and start lifting weights in the garage again.

In dirt rally it seems like I'll get into the ravine but use momentum to fly back out superhero style.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is it possible to drive the slower cars on hill climb yet ?

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I've asked this before but it was months ago. Has there been any mention of bringing other cars to pikes peak ? I don't have enough time to get good at driving those hill climb cars.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

njsykora posted:

Probably not gonna happen just because of how specific the build of a hillclimb car is. Same for the rallycross cars, their gearing is so insanely close that you'd just have a miserable time driving them on rally stages. I really don't get why people are so desperate for this since the RX and hillclimb cars are for the most part just rally cars already in the game with special tuning. The 205 T16 hillclimb isn't hugely different handling wise from the regular T16.

Because not all the cars that compete at Pikes or Knox Mtn are top tier setups. There are plenty of classes that aren't cutting edge, but would be plenty fun to drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is it possible to use "normal" cars on Pikes peak yet ? I don't find the unlimited class hillclimb cars fun.

• Locked thread