Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I posted 39 times in the last thread, which is right in line with my average of 38.8 posts per game. Perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

HiipFire posted:

idk I was told people don't really like using coins

tbf basically no one likes using the paper money, either. Everyone uses cards nowdays.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ernie. posted:

this is the best wimbledon final since 2008

It was pretty good, yeah, but I don't know if anything will ever top 2001's opening round Williams v Poole matchup

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

I don't even know who is on what side of this nonsense.

Let's all just stop and buzzfeed it up.

Quote this post and I will tell you which picture of my cats represents you.

dibs

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I love everything about my picture

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Look Under The Rock posted:

~*SECRET BUZZFEED*~

I'm gonna be on mobile for most of the day. Quote this post and I will PM you a (probably table breaking) picture from my phone that represents you.

This might be the best one yet.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

so 50 years later after all the scum have died of old age, the town wins!!!!1

But the scum are already dead, last one got killed by the SK.

I like to imagine the scenario ending with a SK win because he lives just a moment longer than the dead scum. He's dead, too, but he died knowing that he won. And that's the greatest gift of all imo.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

Quote this and I will tell you what sport and position you are.

uranus posted:

quote this post and i'll tell you what buzzfeed list you are

I want both of these

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quote this post and I will tell you which person in my Introduction to Philosophy Class you are.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dugong posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you which London underground station you are.

Am I Walthamstow Central? :ohdear:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dugong posted:

You are Kings Cross St. Pancras.

Still on the Victoria line :toot:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

I'm a database developer. T-sql and anything to do with Data Warehouses or the Microsoft BI stack are my thing(SSRS/SSAS/SSIS).

:hfive: BI buddy

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

You know, I didn't even consider the possibility of you as a Sea Ghost (or Sehost) .

I bet you'd look positively stunning drapped in seaweed with half of your face bloated from rotting underwater.

Quote Keane's post and he'll tell you what Ghost You would ideally haunt

Both please

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I want a keane thing and lutr thing!

Also quote this post and I'll tell you what person in my therapy group you are.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EccoRaven posted:

bandwagon: quote my post and I will tell you which person in my church you are

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

Quote the thing and I'll tell you what person you are that is in my various gaming groups.

Lay it on me cpig

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

I've been playing Splatoons mostly

This is a good post

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Found my missing wedding ring this morning and a Whataburger is opening today a short drive away. Everything's coming up chaoslord :toot:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JakeP posted:

Wow look at this jabroni

Jabroni? Cool word.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Peta posted:

The last time I tried to play forum Mafia I flaked.

It was a whole game based on you and you wouldn't even play it out :argh:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quote this post and I will tell you which basic music theory concept you are.

CapitalistPig posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you which one of my characters from any MMO I have ever played you are and I will tell you a story about something that happened while playing them.

Please and thanks

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you which funny number best fits you.

Asiina posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you what weird thing you are on my desk. I'll also take a picture of it.

In for these two as well

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you what animal or person I've come across on this cottage trip.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you the first swear word that comes to mind when I think of you.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

When I met Ernie we bonded over the fact that houses are stupid and apartments are superior in every way.

As someone who is almost a year into home ownership,

:agreed:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quidnose posted:

When does the FF7 remake come out, that's what I want to play~

Sometime after The Last Guardian

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Runaktla posted:

Ok list your nerdiest stuff you do...

My nerdiest thing is probably how seriously I treat refereeing sports. I participate in message boards to discuss games and I have unironically made an effort to watch specific games more because "I wonder how the referee is going to handle this one" than any interest in the teams involved. The day my wife hits six figures is the day I leave my corporate job to focus on my future refereeing career (only half joking).

In the more typical nerd stuff, I studied engineering in college, I try to hold regular board game nights for "heavier" board games, I went to every Magic the Gathering pre-release that happened while I was in high school (complete with the sleepover the night before at my friends house cause his dad had a mini van that could pack all of us in to take us that morning), and I spend way too much time playing management games like Football Manager or Out of the Park baseball. They are more spreadsheet than actual video game but they match my want to optimize pretty well, although I am terrible at them.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Book of Mormon is going to be in a lot of near to me areas in November and December so I'm planning to go see it before the end of the year. I've been hearing for so long that it's fantastic, I just need to plan a day and say "I'm definitely going to see it this day."

A fun story: The musical premiered while I was serving as a missionary. Around Christmas time, the mission had a zone conference to just get everyone together and have a bit of fun. We played a few games and then there was a talent show. Well, a few elders thought it would be a fun idea to perform a song from the musical. Our mission president was not too pleased. I thought it was pretty funny.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EccoRaven posted:

quote this post with who among the main winnie the pooh cast you believe most exemplifies your personality and I will tell you what thing in my luggage you are.

Does Owl count? Because I'm absolutely Owl.

(If Owl doesn't count I'm also pretty close to Rabbit)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EccoRaven posted:

help I accidentally agreed to a three hour layover in dallas and it is *literally* a zillion degrees. if I die someone run my mafia game I'm opening in a week.

The heat index isn't even 100!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The other day I used the student gamer association as my home base while I completed gishwhes items and they played a version of Werewolf that runs off a deck of cards and an app.

Alignment changes are built into the setup. There is apparently one and only one role that will allow you to ascertain whether or not you changed alignments. Also jesters.

It seemed awful tbh

Sounds like One Night Ultimate Werewolf. It's pretty nifty. Game goes Night -> Day. If town lynches a werewolf then Town wins, otherwise the werewovles win. Takes 5-10 minutes for a round.
e:

Opopanax posted:

Like an alignment cop, or you just change alignments and don't know?

Your role card can change without you knowing. Might involve an alignment change. One role's ability is to once all the shenanigans are done to check to see what they are currently

chaoslord fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Aug 5, 2015

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JakeP posted:

Yeah America is way behind the curve on this for some reason

This was the single biggest inconvenience when I was in England. Everyone looked at my wife and I like we were neanderthals for trying to swipe all the time.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Wallet-talk: I always keep things in the same pockets. Phone in the left and wallet/keys in the right. I use my back pockets for loose change or ticket stubs (left/right respectively). I hope I'm not the only on with such dumb regular habits. My partner thinks I've way too many habits, but I wouldn't mind changing them but it's just easier not to do so.

Switch the front pockets and that's exactly what I do

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Are you left-handed or right-handed? I'm the latter but I use my left for most menial/non-precision tasks.

I'm right-handed. Having the phone in my right pocket means I can check it quickly or hammer out a quick text if need be.

CCKeane posted:

Right handed people aren't really people IMO.

Bit rude, this

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Allen Wren posted:

If I had my druthers, I'd be watching MLB and the Ashes. Only one of them is on my cable plan.

If you have ESPN, ESPN3 is showing the ashes. I was able to wake up this morning and watch Australia's entire first innings before I went to work.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

busb posted:

How did you manage to watch the entire 20 minutes ¿?????????

Phone posting is hard

It was pretty tough! I had to keep pinching myself to make sure what I was seeing and also needed to make breakfast.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Football fields are huge and the weather sucks and I like instant replay.

It's hard to justify being irrationally upset about a call/no call if you see a replay. Net minus imo

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Yes, I, too, think the solution to all of America's problems is spending even more money on the military. The GOP has figured it out, guys. :bravo:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Amoeba102 posted:

You shouldn't be throwing when you bowl. Your arm can't bend or straighten during the end of the delivery.

Yeah, that's a no ball Keane. You should know better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

QuoProQuid posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you what clothing you would wear in the far off future of 1900-1993, as imagined by some 1890s fashion experts.

The boredom is intense.