Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Mordiceius posted:

If no one else is planning any small group games, I'll be opening a 15 man open setup mafia game soon (maybe even today).

I'll be opening Shadowrun for signups shortly...ish

Today, anyway.

I'm working on the main post now, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Shadowrun: Intrigue
, a mafia-like game for 17 players, is now open for signups! This game has a lot of extra rules and weirdness, but at it's core is a mafia game with extra bells and whistles. It is not the new player friendliest game, but I won't outright keep anyone from playing as long as they will be active.

More importantly, you get to play mafia, then possibly go shoot people and take their stuff.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Mithross posted:

, a mafia-like game for 17 players, is now open for signups! This game has a lot of extra rules and weirdness, but at it's core is a mafia game with extra bells and whistles. It is not the new player friendliest game, but I won't outright keep anyone from playing as long as they will be active.

More importantly, you get to play mafia, then possibly go shoot people and take their stuff.

Hey guys, this is still a thing! Come play in my game please and thank you.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

It's really hot in CA today, I don't like it

I hate it here too

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

Yo, where in CA are you? I'm in the bay. Well, east bay, where it is hell on earth.

I am in the northern Sac valley myself, where it was 112 and moderately on fire.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Murmur Twin posted:

It's always 70 and breezy on the Oregon coast :j:

Oh, where at? I lived a majority of my life in North Bend/Coos Bay and still have a bunch of family there. I'd really want to move back to the coast of Washington or Oregon if I ever get my life in enough order to make it feasible.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Mithross posted:

As Podima has been kind enough to mention, this is currently sitting at 8/17 and should be a good time. Come do cyberpunk things!

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Mithross' Shadowrun game still needs players, if that's still going. Not sure

I mean, I'm still down to run it. It's getting to the point I imagine most signups have stopped watching it though.

Don't fear if you were into the idea, if I doesn't open this time it will come back again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Alternatively I am returning to moding and have created something experimental and weird, like I do.

Join Dragon Quest Builders Mafia; a quasi-soldiers game in one thread. Do it.