Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

Merk wants a private plane to get him to his lake house

That would be very nice. Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Sandwolf should get an individual congrats on that win. He played really well with a couple great traps to make himself setup semi confirmed town and ride to the end against actual confirmed towns. For example, he was given a boon of BP and then withheld a kill. In another instance, he didn’t take an opportunity to dayvig town when the math said that he definitely should. Just great subterfuge from him this game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am working on my gift. I promise that I am not a grinch. It might not arrive until mid December.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

I think I'm going to add a 'It's your turn to die' mafia (part 1) to the queue. There'll be no huge spoilers other than majority vote game 1 and character pictures/names. What do you all think, I know there are some 'It's your turn to die' fans here.

Make sure to talk to Ecco personally when adding or removing anything to or from the Big Game Queue.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The BGQ

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
So. Just one game running.

Any games about to start? I could mod one if not. I have a heavy flavor Cheeto game setup hanging around.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ooooooh @RF does that work in year 2000 internet technology?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm not going to do amulet until January but I'll open the Xmas f11 shortly. Probably next week though, I like to try and time to end close to Xmas, since the idea is that it's a game for people who want to do something over the holidays without committing to a giant game

I would like to presignup please. I cannot explain why, BUT I HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It’s my birthday tomorrow. I turn 73.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

ilmucche posted:

Happy birthday merk

You too

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Birthday pals. Best pals.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

ilmucche posted:

it's monday <3

same

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Insandenza posted:

Or is my alt account Murmur Twin?

A perfect disguise for you: someone likeable.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
None of my posts are embarrassing

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Or is it *is embarrassing? Oh god I’m embarrassed

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Thank you, Hal, for the lakehouse scumming accompaniments. I will use these when murdering in future games. Secret Santa success!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

ilmucche posted:

It's my birthday

same

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
All, it's been a great run here after coming back from my nth retirement. I am going to have to retire again due to a professional change happening here at the end of the year that will take up a lot more of my time.

I may be back for a game here and there, but I won't be a regular.

Thanks again for the fun. See you again sometime soon.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandicap posted:

We cracked the first bottle of wine last night merk. It was a hit. Thanks secret Santa!

🍷

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandicap posted:

I think my masonry with SiV in the WIFOA game was my favorite mafia memory of the year, but Voodoo's pancakes might be a close second.
But in general, mafia has been a positive in my life this year when social interaction in person has been severely limited. So thanks to everyone for impacting my mental well being for the better. I hope to call all of you idiots going forward.

Indeed

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am back to say that Hal gifted me Finnegans Wake. The first three hours reading this book were god drat abysmal and I almost gave up. However, the investment felt like it paid off by the end. The style kind of grows on you? I had a major turn away from frustration and into enjoyment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Mafia dies a quick death due to unverifiable encryption.