Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat

i always thought i was a bad poster until a mysterious black man with a sexy voice told me otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Where all the white women at?
*white guy*

smoobles

white people lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ulvir

smoobles posted:

white people lmao

pogi

saucy people

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
white people be like "fuckin white motherfuckers up in here i hate em"

Salmiakki

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

white people be like "fuckin white motherfuckers up in here i hate em"

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pogi

on all my applications now i'm going to scratch out white and write saucy

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

tmw you're the lowest rung on the ladder in your job but customers will only talk to you because you're the only white person who works there.

pogi

meteloides posted:

tmw you're the lowest rung on the ladder in your job but customers will only talk to you because you're the only white person who works there.

that happened to me a lot when i worked in a grocery strore

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dude I swear, while people are some of the strangest race of people on the planet. [Rick Sanchez Voice]Think about it, MORTY...

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

talkin off my shirt at the beach and everyone needs to swap their sunglasses for welding masks

pogi

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

talkin off my shirt at the beach and everyone needs to swap their sunglasses for welding masks

ulvir

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*says n-word repeatedly to be edgy* what..,I'M not offended by this!! i'm being ironic, I have a balack friend...he says its ok

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*only smokes weed in public park* i am a beautiful child of earth *wears a crown of flowers & no shirt* a beautiful pixie godddess

Salmiakki

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

*only smokes weed in public park* i am a beautiful child of earth *wears a crown of flowers & no shirt* a beautiful pixie godddess

ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

ripped my god drat skinny jeans playing ultimate fml

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i only like rappers with socially conscious, positive messages in their lyrics instead of songs about being rich

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

White person: I just bought a panini press

verily carefree

My furnace requires maintenance

Bwee

CAT BRUSH posted:

i only like rappers with socially conscious, positive messages in their lyrics instead of songs about being rich

haha goddamn

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

CAT BRUSH posted:

haha cool well i dont really like a lot of rap music but jurassic 5 is cool

dogcrash truther
My standardized test scores are likely to be higher than yours, unless you are asian.

dogcrash truther
I got hired wIthout a resume because the boss said I looked like his son.

dogcrash truther
People who look like me are responsible for the majority of great art, scientific and technological innovation, and political advancement. But not me. I'm not responsible for anything.

ulvir

CAT BRUSH posted:

I don't really like rap, but these white guys called aesop rock and el-p are good

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

People who look like me are responsible for the majority of great art, scientific and technological innovation, and political advancement. But not me. I'm not responsible for anything.

lol

Pedantra

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

verily carefree

If you give me ten bucks ill let you post on my forums

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
ten bucks to post on a forum? sounds like a deal!

google THIS

well poo, that means I'll have to stop at the atm because I never carry cash with me

Lil Cunty

i wish this apple had a barcode so i could order more with my amazon dash

ty crap

ty landy

ulvir

yo, what if, like, instead of cooking and eating, we just dumped a bunch of powdered chemicals into a bag and just drank it instead. you know, like protein shakes but for every meal instead!

dogcrash truther
"White people" = "Wealthy White people"

dogcrash truther
White people be like: I work at Wal-Mart and live with my parents

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

White people be like: I work at Wal-Mart and live with my parents

ty cat dynamite

dogcrash truther
White people be like: the only health insurance plan I can afford has a deductible so high that I'm basically paying for the privilege of paying full price to the doctor for anything non catastrophic and if anything catastrophic happens I'm still on the hook for more money than I will actually make this year

dogcrash truther
White people be like: one of the guys from my old unit lets me shower at his place because the showers in the shelter can be dangerous, but I can't stay with him because his wife thinks I'm unstable, and she's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

white people be like: I'm going to actively discourage my kids from going to college because I'm insecure about my own lack of education and I am threatened by ambition

• Locked thread