Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

The OVA was really cute.

Is the ova translated somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

There are raws and a subtitles file out.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Himouto-Umaru-chan/Ch-128--Umaru-and-Study-Group?id=252918

New chapter

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

Something seems...off

You have to buy your own cola.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Himouto-Umaru-chan/Ch-129--Umaru-and-Pancakes?id=253001

Second season please

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i don't like this new girl, she doesn't seem lazy at all.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

(;◎_◎)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hikari should get her sister and Taihei to hook up

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
What game is the bit in the opening with the Bomber dragon supposed to look like? My first guess was Shadow of the Colossus, but it's too colorful and there's all kinds of stuff on the screen that wasn't in SotC.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Hadaka Apron posted:

What game is the bit in the opening with the Bomber dragon supposed to look like? My first guess was Shadow of the Colossus, but it's too colorful and there's all kinds of stuff on the screen that wasn't in SotC.

it's Monster Hunter and she's Carving the Bomber dragon

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Finally have time and been reading the manga. For everyone who has been fans of Kirie from the start: I get it now. I'm sorry I didn't believe. :negative:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Kirie best girl

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
Did the OVA get subtitled anywhere?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

A jargogle posted:

Did the OVA get subtitled anywhere?

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

There are raws and a subtitles file out.

Outside of that, it doesn't have any official streams to watch.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Kirie best girl

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Himouto-Umaru-chan/Ch-130--Umaru-and-Lake?id=255106

Friendship is good

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Good to see that TSF and UMR stories are still good stories.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
TSF and UMR stories are basically the best.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Himouto-Umaru-chan/Ch-132--Umaru-and-Catalog?id=255849

So many good things about this chapter.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Where is the Ebina spinoff manga? :colbert:

Also, did anyone hear the announcement that was supposed to be made with the new release? Haven't seen anything yet.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

sleep tight hammers

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

There was an update today and nobody posted the chapter before, so here is 133 for starters.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
If anyone ordered those Nendroid things from goodsmile sounds like they are shipping soon!

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5013/Nendoroid+Umaru.html

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Exmond posted:

If anyone ordered those Nendroid things from goodsmile sounds like they are shipping soon!

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5013/Nendoroid+Umaru.html

Play Asia says that the mystery 8 box releases on the 19th

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

My paypal was charged a couple of days ago, and got the preorder release email from good smile saying 15th.

e: Oh, you were talking about the nendo. I was talking about the mini figurines shipping.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jan 8, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Got a package from good smile at the post office. :dance:

e: :kimchi:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jan 22, 2016

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Can't wait for the mystery box.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Oh.. dear I ordered two full boxes worth.. I didn't know there was 8 per box >_<

Edit: Someone give me a starter guide on this stuff, I have no clue how to put them on their bases, thought they would just clip in?

Exmond fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jan 22, 2016

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
So, did you package contain one of each or was it completely random and you also got duplicates?

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Zettace posted:

So, did you package contain one of each or was it completely random and you also got duplicates?

Im at work so I don't want to open all of them... Ill report back once im done work. I did get two full boxes, each with 8 containers though. Kind of like buying magic the gathering boxes wholesale.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Zettace posted:

the boxes have one of each figure, no duplicates

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I seem to remember that they do warn that there is a chance that there could be dupes, but they try really hard not to. Think it was a disclaimer on the product page.

e:

Exmond posted:

Edit: Someone give me a starter guide on this stuff, I have no clue how to put them on their bases, thought they would just clip in?

The minifigs that stand on the base will contain a circular base, a hook, and the figurine with a hole in the back of it. First place the short end of the hook into the figurine. Note that this is sometimes easier if you remove the head(:gonk:) of the figurine first. After the hook is secure on the minifig, place the long end of the hook onto the hole in the base. Now, put the head back on and you're done.

I did this with Ebina and imagine the same can be done with Sylphy, Kirie, Soda and chips Umaru and the SUPER SECRET FIGURINE. Tantrum Umaru, Nekolongbus Umaru and Spoiled Umaru probably don't have bases because they're freestanding and not needed. Either that or they have a base with no hook.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 23, 2016

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
So who was the secret figurine?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

It's Umaru, but just Umaru. No soda, no tantrum, no nekolongbus, no additional quirk. Basically an Umaru that goes with Ebina, Kirie and Sylphy without looking weird.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Yeah, it would be embarrassing if your family came by and saw that your figures looked weird.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

smh if incomplete or mismatched anim figs don't fill you with absolute shame.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smh if there's one of each because I was promised a mystery box

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

that must be what the four totally unnecessary stands are for

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

If incomplete or mismatched figures don't fill you with a deep and real sense of existential dread what are you even doing collecting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

• Locked thread