Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

of course they're blind boxes, so I'll end up with the one Umaru I don't like and get multiples before I assemble all the ones I do...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I... don't think I need a complete set, and I like all of them, so I'll probably get one box and be satisfied.

i want angry umaru and sylphy, but there's also a mystery one...

e: and crying umaru is the one i don't like

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Somebody should get a case and part it out on these forums

I have bad enough judgment to consider this.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Whoever gets the crate is probably gonna get stuck with a bunch of upset Umarus

aka the best figure

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

the Kirie figure ought to be more menacing.

as a Kirie fan, i agree

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

CrazySalamander posted:

Half mayonaisse, half potato, all delicious. (I don't know what potemayo is)

tiny cute girl-creatures come out of a guy's fridge and everybody loves them

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hobbysearch might actually end up being a few hundred yen cheaper, so i just ordered mine from there

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

$45+shipping is about the same as any of the other options, fwiw

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

I think the set is random, regardless of where you order it from. They're all ultimately coming new from GoodSmile.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

1.7m is probably the number of manga in print. though there was a recent article about Umaru manga hitting 2m units.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

umaru and link go badly together

also i dunno if anybody mentioned it in this thread but Ebina is getting her own spinoff manga! i'm p sure it's going to be by Sankaku Head too

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Hadaka Apron posted:

What game is the bit in the opening with the Bomber dragon supposed to look like? My first guess was Shadow of the Colossus, but it's too colorful and there's all kinds of stuff on the screen that wasn't in SotC.

it's Monster Hunter and she's Carving the Bomber dragon

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Zettace posted:

So, did you package contain one of each or was it completely random and you also got duplicates?

the boxes have one of each figure, no duplicates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

smh if incomplete or mismatched anim figs don't fill you with absolute shame.

that must be what the four totally unnecessary stands are for

• Locked thread