Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/minion-memes/

This was pretty funny, but to be honest, viewing these memes here is like seeing wild animals in a zoo: it is not really experiencing all they could be. We have to see these things out in the wild!

So who is going to actually post one of these to their social media feed and see where it takes them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I posted the "our parents beat us because they loved us" meme, but a good amount of my Facebook friends know it's a joke. Also I posted a link to the article so that kinda killed any pretense that it was unironic.

Incredibly good poo poo all the same.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Are they supposed to be bacteria?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I posted the ISIS one. Surprisingly few reactions. Which maybe makes me wonder about the true allegiances of my Facebook friends...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread