Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I would like to be a part of this. Make me a bard or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

What instrument do you play

All of them.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

limaCAT posted:

Buttermilk one man band.

This is the greatest thing :allears:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

If you'd like to give me your own music to put in, I need it in .ogg format and Id like it to be 8bit.

If you get a minute or 30, tell me if my album is 8-bit enough for you. If you like it, I'll ogg it for you and send it.

http://robotcousin.kicktone.com

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

There is going to be a Zybourne Clock/Johnny Five-Aces/Four balls on a cliff reference, right? Sorry if I missed it.

Don't add it until the end, either. It's bad luck otherwise. You'd never finish the game!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

No joke, completely serious Win98, but I'm genuinely interested in providing music, sound effects and/or voice work for this. I'm currently setting up my home studio, and would love a good project to just test out some weird (and hopefully good) musical ideas.

I have pm's, so hit me up. Use SALR to tag me with a note or something so you don't forget. I doubt that I'd be the only person who would be providing audio support, and that's cool, but I definitely want to be involved.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

an rpg-maker game filled with injokes only remotely funny to around 15 - 20 people..... yep, were going straight to the top here folks

At the same time, I'd love for this to just keep getting more and more stuff added to it, thus being the perfect microcosm of goons (and redditors) needing hugely complex gameplay in order to call something 'good'.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Hello, I am a sounds and musics generator. How many musics does this game need? I charge by the kilogram (I'm Canadian :canada:)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

about 15kg should do it, dump it out back and look under the trash can for your :10bux:

Well drat, I WANT to get paid for this, but I also don't want to bankrupt the whole operation. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I've got an adaptive soundtrack ready to go, so just let me know and I'll upload it to the cloud with a fully-lapse creative commons license, and then anyone can use it for their non-existent games, too.

• Locked thread