Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

so are you going to compensate me for miles driven? you wouldn't believe how long it takes to get through the earth's crust in a station wagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

sorry, i'd pitch in for lunch, but you can't perceive our currency with your mortal eyes

bacalou

i don't use facebook. social media where i come from just makes it easier for others to torture you. what? oh, i guess we do use twitter.

bacalou

seriously? non-smoking? maybe have a little loving respect for your employees

bacalou

[points to bathroom] DO NOT GO IN THERE [muffled shrieks are heard from inside as the door is closed]

FreshCutFries

Carl, the demon from accounting, ruins the company picnic when he punctures the soccer ball with his horns. Again.

bacalou

every day you deny me overtime, you are literally damning me to torment

bacalou

what's this in the fridge? soul food? really?

Flynn Taggart

I like that adult swim show about this

Miss Psychosis

Lol

the unabonger
welcome to the third level of hell, the hell of Johnson stealing your drat coffee cup every drat day

Miss Psychosis

[Devil looking at a copy machine trying not to cry]

bacalou

define 'paid vacation'

Miss Psychosis

Are you serious? I need to bring my own manacles to work? Those things are costly.

bacalou

employee potluck? sure. how do you feel about unbaptized babies?

Miss Psychosis

Look boss, I can't come in to work on Sunday. This is holy ground.

Miss Psychosis

[HR complaint from Abaddon]

Ethel keeps putting out her crucifixes and she knows it makes me uncomfortable.

bacalou

oh, so it's fine for bethanie to have an ichthys on her bumper but when i show up with the heads of your grandparents on my car hood everyone flips their poo poo. nice. you know they purposefully threw their own heads on my nice clean car just so you'd remember them, right? you never called them and now they're in eternal agony.

bacalou

so if i get this job again, do i have to give you back the gold watch from last time?

Miss Psychosis

I don't give a gently caress that its just your kid burning a car tire it gave me a panic attack and I'm suing you for emotional damages. I'll never be able to relax at a work party again.

bacalou

i'm just saying it's bullshit that you made me sign that life insurance policy. i don't care if it's mandated. it's stupid

Miss Psychosis

If she can say christ at work why can't I wish a thousand torments upon the customers.

bacalou

well, i don't care if dilbert is a cornerstone of cubicle humor. i shouldn't have to suffer through all of those terrible cat-devil calender comics every time you want a one-on-one. you know my home situation, we've been over this.

Miss Psychosis

I'm not gonna clean those drawers. I'll clean cum off the walls, poo poo from the tub, drugs from the tables, but I don't care if I'm just a hotel maid. I'm not touching King James.

bacalou

i can't unfreeze her, ok? if she didn't try and steal my lunch, she wouldn't have seen the gorgon head and we wouldn't be having this conversation. it was clearly marked with a note on the outside and she signed that waiver about lunch theft just like we all did. besides, she was on strike six or seven and you weren't going to do anything.

bacalou

no, henry, i don't want to hear about the good news. there is no more good news for me. what? oh, well. tell sven i wish you both the best.

Miss Psychosis

Halloween at the costume store is worse than anything I've devised for Sameal.

Miss Psychosis

Lol @ all Bacalou's posts I'm getting incredibly outdone.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Did everybody get that email from Moloch saying we can't use any more paper clips? This is bullshit.

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

bacalou posted:

what's this in the fridge? soul food? really?

saboten

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Devil looking at a copy machine trying not to cry]

bacalou posted:

no, henry, i don't want to hear about the good news. there is no more good news for me. what? oh, well. tell sven i wish you both the best.

saboten fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jul 10, 2015

thank u bacalou

Looke

i think bo peppers fired him

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
The other employees and I have been talking, and we're unionizing.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
[at the employee team-building retreat, in unison, with feigned enthusiasm] Hail Satan.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Miss Psychosis posted:

If she can say christ at work why can't I wish a thousand torments upon the customers.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Did everybody get that email from Moloch saying we can't use any more paper clips? This is bullshit.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Charon just upped the toll again. Anyone want to start a boatpool?

Bread Set Jettison

A gibbering mass of amorphous flesh seep through the edge of your door, slowly forming into barely identifiable body parts and a thousand mouths quivering violently, muttering profanities. It slithers and rolls towards you, in a most unnatural way, stopping right infront of your desk.

"Hey can I take friday off?"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Johnson, it's... it's your odor. Brimstone and treacle may be all the rage where you're from but Janice from Marketing says the smell interferes with her smoke break.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

*crumples up another piece of paper, throws it at the little basketball hoop trashcan in the corner*

sigh

*trash can contents are now on fire*

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You've done it now! As your supervisor it falls upon me to give you your annual performance review, and I see no improvement at all from last year's performance review. I TOLD YOU I WOULD MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL, AND SO I SHALL!

Why are you smiling? Stop it! Stop looking at my soul like that! Security!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread