Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
words etched over the entire surface of huge boulders being pushed in a futile never ending journey to a nonexistent center:

"You don't have to be crazy to work here... but it helps"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
demons shouting to horned out people being blown about in an empty void: "hang in there, baby!" (there's nothing to hold onto)

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
- We need a new supervisor for our call center in Hell. Mr Johnson?
- Yes, sir?
- How do you feel about ritual suicide?
- Well... I do have a wife.
- Is she baptized?

e: how many johnsons do they have in hell anyway??

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 10, 2015

alnilam

Hello, my name is Asmodeus, and I'm calling from the Pew research center. Do you have a few eterniti--- i mean, a few minutes, heh, sorry, to answer some questions about religious views in your household?

ty manifisto

bacalou

well, I don't care what you think, flamin red hots trigger me, and I wish you'd stop putting them out in the employee candy dish. m&ms were doing just fine

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Look, it's not my fault that every time I pass the water cooler the water evaporates. Have you considered that maybe the water cooler is offensive to me? Thought not

----------------

alnilam

The creepy satanic chanting eminates from Ted's cubicle even when he's not there... it's starting to be very distracting to nearby workers, and also violent office incidents are up 20%

ty manifisto

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*watches office fantasy football betting pool from a distance, silent, unnoticed, hands folded in front of face, small smile creeping into the corners of my mouth*

----------------

Bread Set Jettison

Hey did you catch the game last night *is referring to a more brutal version of hunger games that takes place in heck*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hi! My name is Prometheus, and when I'm not stealing fire from the Gods or having my liver pecked out by a giant godsdamned bird I drive a Ford! In my new F-250 I can outrun that son-of-a-bitch for at least 20 more minutes than usual and hold onto that liver I regenerated. Ford, gently caress eternal damnation! **giant bird smashes through window and plucks out liver**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DeepQantas

- Aaah! My eyes are bleeding!
- Oh god, your pupils are all milky white, too!
- Not to worry mortals. This happens all the time *grabs eyedrops from drawer*

ron color
beelzebub: No, this is my lunch....
ted: well neither of these have your many unspeakable names on it
beelzebub: no, but--
ted: and they look about the same, plus I already dug in, pard.
beelzebub: yeah but look Ted, this has mayo on it it's not like I would accidentally make a sandwich with--
ted: aargh give me a break triple b
beelzebub: LOOK at this sandwich, it's not like Linda would make you lunch from the entrails of the scorned
ted: I don't know about that!
beelzebub: hahahaha T-bird, you're alright

Miss Psychosis

Qwerinty posted:

words etched over the entire surface of huge boulders being pushed in a futile never ending journey to a nonexistent center:

"You don't have to be crazy to work here... but it helps"

Lol, and

ron color posted:

beelzebub: yeah but look Ted, this has mayo on it it's not like I would accidentally make a sandwich with--
beelzebub: LOOK at this sandwich, it's not like Linda would make you lunch from the entrails of the scorned

Lmfao

Miss Psychosis

The noose of the Penitent Thief is not appropriate work attire. I will write you a citation.

ron color
lol

bacalou

no, this is complete bullshit. when dave's wife filed for divorce, he cried in the bathroom all morning. i should be allowed to cry friday night before closing.

bird.

a hell rift on the interstate is not an adequate reason for being six minutes late, Gary, you should plan to leave early enough to accommodate for these things

Miss Psychosis

[Demon boss looking over the paysheet for his construction workers]

Paid, paid, paid, AHHHHHHHH oh wait Hay-soos, paid, paid, paid, AHHHHHHHH, paid, paid....

bacalou

no, gary, i don't expect you to know what a hellspawn is or why we fear them, but i do expect you to sign this leave of absence. i'm not coming back until they're gone.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
For the last time, Johnson what you do on your own time is your business, but around here we do not inhabit the bodies of our co-workers! HR is all over me for the company picnic on the Fourth, and I keep getting memos. I hate memos!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bread Set Jettison

I wish that annoying purple accountant would stop laughing after every friggen number. These expense reports are taking forever.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
I know my workers rights.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
I demand a livable wage.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
I want christmas off.

----------------

DeepQantas

Bread Set Jettison posted:

I wish that annoying purple accountant would stop laughing after every friggen number. These expense reports are taking forever.
ah ah ah

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Bread Set Jettison posted:

thanks Manifisto!

joke_explainer

ron color posted:

That's great.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

well you see, it's the busiest time of year for us, we all have to pitch in, which is why I'm rejecting your sick day.

oh? do I hear begging? well, I might be open to negotiation...

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
yeah boss ill get right on that thing you want me to do right this minute as soon as i take a break right now because i am within the law to do so, right?

ron color
employee from Hell, MI

Ace of Baes
Employee from Hell: Hey! I'm from hell! I have devil horns and like fire and brimstone, lol.
Boss not from Hell: That's illegal, please sit down.

----------------

Bwee
Poster on the cubicle wall of hanged damned souls swaying grotesquely in a pit of eternal flame "Hang in there!"

Ace of Baes
Employee from Hell: Actually the most heinous act is the average indifference of a citizen to the whole soul-destroying status-quo of capitalist global economy, your apathy towards the societal impact this companies placement in the economy is a worse sin than a million torture chambers.
Ted: Yeah, haha, did you see Survivor: Polynesia last night though?

----------------

pogi

Ace of Baes posted:

Employee from Hell: Actually the most heinous act is the average indifference of a citizen to the whole soul-destroying status-quo of capitalist global economy, your apathy towards the societal impact this companies placement in the economy is a worse sin than a million torture chambers.

This triggers me

Miss Psychosis

pogi posted:

This triggers me

:/

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Ace of Baes posted:

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Employee from hell?? haha yeah bitch,.. that's me

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

it's really not that bad down there, I mean we got air conditioning now...unlike this shithole mailroom

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Demon boss enacts strict adherence to casual Friday, extends it to all days of the week, anyone found disobeying is given a dunce cap and time out as part of Hell's Ironic Punishment Outreach Program

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I mean sure you're being continuously hosed by a thousand thorny cocks or skinned alive or whatever, but a least I didn't have some uppity white collar person from HR on my rear end telling me I have to wear shoes at work. It's MY cubicle and I like to keep it casual, gently caress

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jul 12, 2015

• Locked thread